why do black men seek married white women

I have the same questions, I wish some married white women that secretly love and want black dick would give us some advice. I go to the grocery store and see some sexy women and I can't help but wonder if she is interested.

I think I could give some of my experience, as a married white woman that does want black dick. In the grocery store maneuver your cart so that it bumps into hers. If she says sorry and moves away, do the same. If not, say something, anything it doesn't matter what, if she smiles and laughs at what you said then it's going to happen. After that the flirting can start if she doesn't move away she wants you to continue.
I will flirt back and make sure he can see my wedding ring. Reach up and play with my hair or something like that. At that point if I like him, we trade numbers. I am still quite new to the bbc lifestyle, but this has worked for me.

It works even better when you are introduced by a mutual friend, but then it really isn't a problem because your mutual friend knows the two of you.

Good luck and come and find us.

I thought it as the other way around I had a Hubby that searched me out for his wife, now she is hooked and I love it she and he are excited to invite me over or go out than back to the house for a checkers game lol lol

What about in the work place with a black man trying to pick up a married woman
You just pick up on the signs... Me personally like to have some conversation and see where she's at mentally. ...
I'm fucking a married white wife husband has know clue so she says....
I met her at local ymca just small talk....fyi. Mature milfs love to hear how pretty they are...

Give them the only thing they truly need. Opportunity. A safe, private, secure opportunity.
Very well said! I can usually tell by a man's eyes and smile, if I like his looks in the first place. Always remember, "a lady in public" first!
I can also depend on how horny I am too..............lol

Back