Why Become a Cuckold?

There was no plan on either side, just a result of a days drinking, however it was the most intense erotic encounter for both of us.

Well in the case of my husband he is not cuckhold completely because I've fucked with my ex only three times the first week that I started to meet my husband, and we hadn't had sex yet. When I formalized with my new boyfriend, now my husband, I never met my ex again.
Like I said in another posts my husband was so excited when he knew I had been having sex with my ex. He asked me to tell him more about my first sex encounters with my ex three years before I met my hubby.
When I told him about my sex with my ex black boyfriend he turned crazy thinking about us. I told him how my ex had made me the love by behind in the doggy style position over the floor, and how I had obtained an explosive orgasm shouting of pleasure (that was one of my strong orgasms in all my life) and receiving his cum inside me (that was his second cum that morning because he had just cummed only a few seconds before and he had obtained a new erection with a blowjob). My hubby had asked me why we wouldn't have made it over the bed because it was close to us, but I answered him that we couldn't reach the bed because we were so excited...then the best option was there, on the floor. And that was an amazing and wild fucked...we made it like animals.
My husband had not understood (until that moment) what I had seen in my ex boyfriend. After my tale he knew the truth and he was so excited asking me a lot of questions.
He understood that my ex was so sexy, virile and potent despite he was not handsome. I guess any women would be pleased being fucked by him. In fact he had been meeting a lot of women before me and I know the reason.
My hubby developed the biggest admiration and envy for him that he has ever had for any man inside the sex topic. Only thinking about me and my ex having sex, my hubby obtains an incredible hard dick! I guess this was the closest that he could be as cuckhold male.

Well in the case of my husband he is not cuckhold completely because I've fucked with my ex only three times the first week that I started to meet my husband, and we hadn't had sex yet. When I formalized with my new boyfriend, now my husband, I never met my ex again.
Like I said in another posts my husband was so excited when he knew I had been having sex with my ex. He asked me to tell him more about my first sex encounters with my ex three years before I met my hubby.
When I told him about my sex with my ex black boyfriend he turned crazy thinking about us. I told him how my ex had made me the love by behind in the doggy style position over the floor, and how I had obtained an explosive orgasm shouting of pleasure (that was one of my strong orgasms in all my life) and receiving his cum inside me (that was his second cum that morning because he had just cummed only a few seconds before and he had obtained a new erection with a blowjob). My hubby had asked me why we wouldn't have made it over the bed because it was close to us, but I answered him that we couldn't reach the bed because we were so excited...then the best option was there, on the floor. And that was an amazing and wild fucked...we made it like animals.
My husband had not understood (until that moment) what I had seen in my ex boyfriend. After my tale he knew the truth and he was so excited asking me a lot of questions.
He understood that my ex was so sexy, virile and potent despite he was not handsome. I guess any women would be pleased being fucked by him. In fact he had been meeting a lot of women before me and I know the reason.
My hubby developed the biggest admiration and envy for him that he has ever had for any man inside the sex topic. Only thinking about me and my ex having sex, my hubby obtains an incredible hard dick! I guess this was the closest that he could be as cuckhold male.

Susana, I love the way you write. You have a very lyrical way of stating things. "...inside the sex topic..." beautiful.

Like all things in life, the variations of cuckoldry are as infinite as the number of couples enjoying the behavior. Looking back I would say that, for us, it boils down to the fact that we are both essentially submissive, sexually speaking. As a big titted blonde hottie she enjoyed all the DL fun she wanted in our salad days, after High School and when I was in the Navy. When she confessed this to me years later, I told her that I had those fantasies of her, and it turned me on.

I am bi and had my first experiences with black guys at an early age (we were all minors) and experimented with several other boys growing up. Though I had not been with another guy since my freshman year in High School, my wife when told of this experience, related that it turned her on for me to be "made the bitch" and off we went on this journey.

She's no hot-house lily and I can hold my own, especially now that I'm middle-aged and there are equalizers heh heh... So it's not as though we're round-heeled sluts to just any man we meet be they black, brown or purple.

No chastity tubes, no ****** abstinence, no real humiliation, and certainly no racial superiority ideology.
I grew up around black folks my whole life down here, they're only people, just like everyone else <G>
But growing up a whiteboi in bama exposes one to the essense, the soul of life, not just the skin colors.

We don't put down others if that's their kink, but our kink is pleasing BBC as a couple in whatever roleplay or just str8 out threeway scene we all agree to. We and our friends couldn't care less what others may think of our activities, whether we pass some litmus test to belong. Live and let live as they say. That's the best way I know how to say it.

Thanks Dsoul for another great post.

L soul of life, not just the skin colors.

We don't put down others if that's their kink, but our kink is pleasing BBC as a couple in whatever roleplay or just str8 out threeway scene we all agree to. We and our friends couldn't care less what others may think of our activities, whether we pass some litmus test to belong. Live and let live as they say. That's the best way I know how to say it.

Thanks Dsoul for another great post.

Hi there Ruby's cuck, thanks for that compliment. Its necessary that most couples ask themselves this sort of question to remind themselves that which makes them happy and connects them with like minds.

There still exists a large percentage of hubbies out there who do wish to become a part of it but are still dragging their feet regarding what folks might say about them, or whether the wife would go along too. They envision it like one would make a first appointment to go see a plastic surgeon.

Have any of you ever asked the question: 'why be a cuckold?' ... But I want to know why or what ever brought the thought to want to do it in the first place? What really fostered the idea in your mind?

Why is simple: as a husband who is submissive and devoted to his Wife's happiness, part of our negotiated vows is that she is free to enjoy sex with whoever she wishes, IF she wishes.
The choice to be a cuckold is not mine to make, it is hers.

Regarding the idea: we both had enjoyed numerous lovers before we met and while I made a vow to be faithful to her, we both realized that a lifetime of monogamy was not something that we needed to try to restrict ourselves to. Therefore she has the freedom to take lovers as she desires. She also has the power to command me to have sexual relations in whatever form she wishes with others, with one restriction- that she is the only person I will ever perform analingus for.

will

Why is simple: as a husband who is submissive and devoted to his Wife's happiness, part of our negotiated vows is that she is free to enjoy sex with whoever she wishes, IF she wishes.
The choice to be a cuckold is not mine to make, it is hers. will

Lovely answer there. Ever wondered what got you and her started down this road together?

Lovely answer there. Ever wondered what got you and her started down this road together?

We met each other late in life after each having been with other partners. I recognized that I was naturally submissive and would be happier with a dominant woman and she being a naturally dominant woman was looking for a suitable submissive male partner.

As we both found ourselves in agreement that her happiness was to be the focal point of our relationship, it makes things fairly simple. If it makes her happy, it is good. If not, we find something that makes her happy.

Sexually I can please her, that isn't an issue. I can give her the deep emotional sex that is the mainstay of a loving union. However, we both understand that just because one is satisfied with what they have, it doesn't mean that they can't enjoy something else occasionally to keep life interesting and exciting.

It's like going to a favorite restaurant, there is always one or two dishes that you usually have because you enjoy them and know they are satisfying, but every so often they put a special on the menu that looks really good and you just have to try it.

Same thing sexually, sure she knows she will enjoy sex with me, but damn if that guy over there isn't HOT! So why not? It's not like she is about to leave me for a good roll in the hay.

How can I be so sure?
Because Mr. Good Roll in the Hay isn't going to do all the things that I do for her. Mr. Hay isn't going to be as understanding when she spots Mr. Hung like a horse and Ready to Trot.

Mistress would get her groove on, the guys would get some good carefree sex and I would get a happy Wife. Win-win-win. No I'm not short changed, because when the Wife is happy she makes hubby happy.

Life is really simple as long as you don't try to over think it.
will

I've had this question burning inside me but always kept forgetting to post it. Its for the wives, hubbies and just about anyone/everyone here to contribute to, 'cos I feel your opinion matters a lot, though I'd appreciate your humble honesty to the question.

Have any of you ever asked the question: 'why be a cuckold?' Its not just about the wife/GF cheating on you, or that you fancy her in the arms of another, or that you can't compete with her sexually... But I want to know why or what ever brought the thought to want to do it in the first place? What really fostered the idea in your mind?

And how come a lot more couples out there are getting involved in the trend?
I don't think any black stud's interested in pleasing the hubby when he's screwing a hot wife. Getting his nutt and getting his whitebitch to orgasm is the only thing the bull has on his mind as well as the possibility of knocking up the whitegirl

I don't think any black stud's interested in pleasing the hubby when he's screwing a hot wife. Getting his nutt and getting his whitebitch to orgasm is the only thing the bull has on his mind as well as the possibility of knocking up the whitegirl

Not saying the black stud pleases him directly, but rather from him being there and the hubby helping out and making sure the wife gets all that black cock has more of an indirect connection.

While I loved her getting wanked by his 12 inch black monster, neither my wife nor I ever thought of it as "cuckolding", not until I came across the subject while surfing the net sometime later! However, if that what you want to call it, so be it, it doesn't lessen the fun that my wife, Edwin and I had on that trip!

More like the journey of her getting involved with another man mattered more to you than the fact that you cared about what it actually made you into.

"No, not really! The truth is simply, as I wrote in the story I posted on this site in the "Forum-Interracial Stories", my wife and I shared a fantasy (I should say, she shared my fantasy with me over ten+ years of our marriage) of her getting laid by a BBC. At some point she came around with, "Maybe! With the right guy, at the right time and at the right place!"

That's a good feeling for you and your woman to share: almost like you were both in sync with each other from the early onset. It's too bad not all couples have the same idea. For most, I've noticed, its the hubbies who desire to see their wives with another man and mostly it's hard work for them to get through with it.

Back