Why Become a Cuckold?

Nobody BUT Edwin could have had pounded and satisfied that thing the way he did! His staying power was awesome! The nice thing was that the wife was up to the challenge! And a challenge it was!:dance: My wife still gets horny just thinking about it! I won't mention my own condition at those moments!

Do you get to clean her pussy up afterwards? Does she still require more black cocks in her hole?

His staying power was impressive! His cock never went limp once, even after several go's and fucking from 11:00 pm till dawn! My wife wasn't to be outdone by him neither, she took his all and love every inch, of every stroke and every droplet he could deposit in her! I lost count at sixteen (16) cums she had!

Very interesting! Is the wife still getting serviced by black cocks even till now, white boi?

Why become a cuckold?
For me the interest started in my teens when I read stories about big black men fucking the wives of white men and the white wives becoming besotted with black men. Up to this point I had no particular fetish or lifestyle that interested me beyond the norm.
However, once I read these interracial stories I became hooked on the idea of interracial cuckolding and truly believed I had found my sexual calling. I wanted to find and help a future partner enjoy the ******* and taboo of fucking big black men - a sexual eroticism that I couldn't offer. In this I feel no jealousy or inferiority just a shared pleasure.
At another level I'm a bit of a bohemian who doesn't regard the standard monogamous vanilla relationship as being too successful, other than keeping tradition and its accompanying institutions going. So not following the norm is something that inhibits or scares me.
Here's the rub though, my cuckolding instincts are totally interracially focused, in that I'd only accept being a cuckold to a partner who fucked black men. There's no way I'd accept my partner fucking white, Asian or other men even if it brought her pleasure. The bull or bulls have to be big and BLACK! That's the only sexual control I'd exert over my partner in a cuck relationship - you fuck black cock only.
Another aspect of interracial cuckolding that has effected me is a move from the desire to have penetrative sex to a desire to give oral sex. To lick my partner's white pussy pre and post black sex is like nirvana and is something I hope she will enjoy enormously too.
Those are some of the changes that have accompanied my transition to becoming an interracial cuckold but the actual why remains largely elusive.

[quote="Britwhitecuck, post: 74931, member: 17859"Here's the rub though, my cuckolding instincts are totally interracially focused, in that I'd only accept being a cuckold to a partner who fucked black men. There's no way I'd accept my partner fucking white, Asian or other men even if it brought her pleasure. The bull or bulls have to be big and BLACK! That's the only sexual control I'd exert over my partner in a cuck relationship - you fuck black cock only.[/quote]

Ever thought of asking yourself why it's mostly Black Men you feel would satisfy your cuckolding relationship? Just curious to know.

Dicks IR Mix (10).jpg

The preference to be cucked by black men has a number of possible reasons. A major one is the satisfaction my partner would get from fucking a black bull, and her satisfaction means a lot. Also black men are on average more masculine, confident and better endowed than other men. Plus there's always the risk of black impregnation and this is an electrifying experience for a cuck like me. I'm sure there are other reasons too but awareness of them is another thing.

I appreciate your feedback but I have to state that I'm only interested in a long-term relationship and I expect to support my partner over the long-term. So having a black baby is something we'd discuss along with it all its benefits and problems - I would never put my transient sexual satisfaction above the importance and enormity of bringing a baby into the world! Never!
It's a lifestyle I'm looking for not an emphemeral moment of *******.
But really appreciate your comments as they're thoughtful, rational and very considerate.

Plus there's always the risk of black impregnation and this is an electrifying experience for a cuck like me. I'm sure there are other reasons too but awareness of them is another thing.

A lot of white hubbies often baulk whenever it comes down to this important issue. How easy has it been for you to think about it seriously and not get so worried?

Plus there's always the risk of black impregnation and this is an electrifying experience for a cuck like me. I'm sure there are other reasons too but awareness of them is another thing.

A lot of white hubbies often baulk whenever it comes down to this important issue. How easy has it been for you to think about it seriously and not get so worried?

Would you give this preference to a particular bull, or is anyone free to cum inside your woman?

It is a monumental issue, not least because it would mean a new life being brought into the world. And it would be important for the baby and baby to know its biological ******* as well. However, unlike a lot of cuck hubbies I'm looking for a partner who will know the situation at the outset of the relationship - she will know I'm a cuck who supports her in her search for black men.
As for a particular bull, I hope all her bulls will be big and black, that goes without saying. But what would be vital would be finding a bull who'd be interested in the baby and baby afterwards, to spend time with him/her into the future and for the long term.

It is a monumental issue, not least because it would mean a new life being brought into the world. And it would be important for the baby and baby to know its biological ******* as well. However, unlike a lot of cuck hubbies I'm looking for a partner who will know the situation at the outset of the relationship - she will know I'm a cuck who supports her in her search for black men.

You searching for a white slut who would perform this for you?

2009861437.jpg

i first saw a BBC in the showers in high school and quickly realized why some of the pretty girls were dating black and why i would NEVER compare....looked like a thick veiny uncut 3rd leg and i felt submissive to it....i wanted to feel the power of BBC

After seeing the black dicks up close and knowing in the back of your mind of some of the attractive white females that he has been with, the first thoughts while looking at the black pole is that dick has been inside so and so and I bet she would have some good pussy.

He knows how good it was and I sure wish I could find out but I can't so just keep on a dreaming and speculating about it. While he is sliding that black dick inside her warm and creamy white pussy we boys are KYing our palms and pretending that is her warm wetness.

Hi Dsoul

You sound like a real solid guy who knows so much about the interracial lifestyle and are as into it as I am.

I've been into interracial sex for over 20 years and when I first got into it I thought I was alone as there wasn't any of the social network sites there are now. During that period I've had vanilla relationships that have been fun but they've always missed that spark as, despite love and caring for my partners, sexually there's been something serious missing. This arises from the fact that I'd much prefer to see my partner fucking a big black bull than fucking me!

This of course also limits intimacy as well, as you can't convey your deepest desires and feelings if your true sexual identity is suppressed. So the time has come for me to find that girl!

So here are my credentials as a cuckold partner. I'm early 40s, well-educated, attractive, empathic, easy-going, very caring and have a strong social conscience. I'm open-minded sexually, politically and culturally, and definitely not a 'norm' follower having very little respect for mainstream politics and business.

I also know what I am not. I'm not a big man with a big cock! I'm not a guy who looks for rewards or recognition from a corrupted and destructive establishment, I have my own morals and are guided by those.

But I'm totally at ease and happy being the beta/cuckold male in a cuckold relationship where my partner fucks black men. Black men who are bigger, stronger and more dominant than me. I enjoy the eroticism and taboo of interracial sex and want to explore it with a partner.

Sexually I'm heterosexual but am more interested in licking my partner's white pussy than penetrating it - I would love a devout "black cock only" girl. Basically I'm interested in exploring all interracial and cuckold possibilties.

Although I'm a very easy-going guy I'm serious when it comes to finding a cuckoldress as a partner!

Back