Why are white women drawn to black men

Only about 10 percent of Caucasian women cross the color barrier. There is the belief that black males are superior in bed and/or better equipped than other races. This isn't entirely true. It is entirely possible to find a black male with a pencil dick or a male with a big cock that doesn't know how to use it. As far as size the current largest documented cock belongs to a WHITE guy in New York City, he is around 13" or a little more. My personal preference is for pale skinned redheads, why I have no idea but a redhead will get me harder quicker than anything else. A lot of a sexual encounter takes place between the ears. If a woman expects that she is going to experience a great deal of pleasure and multiple orgasms she likely will. One thing I find interesting is that more than one woman has told me that she will do things to me and with me that she would never do with her husband.
Torp? WTF? Reality on a sex site? Shame on you! lol.

I feel that some black men are more dominant, aggressive, alpha, and just have more swag than other men, and I think women are attracted to those traits. Also, they seem to LOVE sex and because of that, they are great at it, and most black men tend to make sure that the Woman has a good time too. I have found that white men are just more selfish and not good at sex, and don't really care if the woman has a good time or not. I know that this is not everyone, but I am just saying overall, this is why I feel that black men are better and more appealing.

What draws white women to black men...hell what attracts someone to one person in comparison to another? If the truth be known I am attracted to white women, but I am more attracted to Asian girls...why? Don't know don't care is it important in the long run. But, I am also attracted to Latina's, Russian girls, Italian girls, etc. etc. Why? Easy I love women of all cultures and I love interracial sex. People, are attracted to people of other cultures for different reasons. If it is for sexy great...just remember respect is a big thing with anyone no matter what the back ground.

Reactions: wit
I've been wanted black men since I meet my first one. The intensity of sex was way better then anything I've had in the past at that point. The feel of his cock and he was bigger then my ex too also made a difference. Ever since then thats all I want.
Nothing better than look to look in a white woman eyes while she screams and creams you. They are just amazing

I absolutely love getting black cock
The black men that have filled my married pussy while hubby watches have been the best fucks of my life
Black Men fuck like they want me to cum & they will get off on me cumming
White men fuck like they want to cum & maybe I might cum...

I wish I had gone black when I was young.

Last edited:
During a recent conversation with my wife, she made this simple comment: "Black men just know their way around a woman's body." She continued to talk about the fact that they take it nice and slow and she feels like the total center of attention. Amie also said that her friends that have had black lovers have told her their experiences were the similar and how great the lovemaking was.

I feel the same way as Amie feels and very coincidently, all of my friends who have also had black lovers, have said the same thing about their black lovers also... I've never had one of my friends ever say anything negative about the black men in there lives.. All of them, me included, think that the worst experience that we've ever had with a black man (not there has ever been any) has still been so much better than the BEST experience we've ever had with a white guy..

Absolutely
Why I'm Drawn to Black Men!!!

There are a number of things I love about FUCKING FOR A BLACK MAN.
One: is a black man takes you for what you are. One of the things I got tired of with my husband over the years is that it became once or twice a month and over in fifteen minutes for him as long as he came WE HAD SEX WTF!!.
A black man will take me for what I am AND love it and because of this when I can, I all decked out for a black man I get super turned on for him, because I know it turns him on. I do it BECAUSE I WANT TO.

Two: I've always loved hard sex & a black man gets turned on pounding me where as my husband just wanted to get off and he was done. I love having LONG sex fests & LOTS of foreplay & COCK worship! I love it how a black man worships my body especially my ass!

Three: I never really liked anal sex till I had it with a black man AND now I can't have enough black dick in my ass! When I married my husband I really didn't like it doggy style but black men turned me on to that AND black men have taken it to the next level.

I've had affairs that he doesn't know about AND I also just love how it turns a black man on to fuck my married ass!
Absolutely agree

Most of the women that have shared my bed have done so repeatedly and voluntarily. I enjoy women in and out of bed and I rather enjoy curling a woman's toes. I am somewhat larger than the Masters and Johnson average and since women have a tendency to return much more often than not I would assume I wield it well. Most of the women are from upper middle class or better homes and looking at them I doubt anyone would suspect their preferences between the sheets. At least for me I think the attraction is that I am perceived as being good between the sheets, I am "forbidden fruit", I am discrete, I bathe regularly and I am well educated. And I really like pussy

The pro
"Most of the women are from upper middle class or better homes and looking at them I doubt anyone would suspect their preferences between the sheets."

I have heard this from a few black men. They find it sexy that they are playing with someone like me because if they saw me in the grocery store they would never think I would play with black men.
The proverbial professional soccer mom next door. ..no one knows my secret.

Back