Why are so many female members TEACHERS or NURSES?

But since I'm a nurse. Long is not for me. I love a fat thick hubby cock or BBC. Our g spots on most are only about three inches the idea of a thick cock stretch plus rubbing our g. Well can go wrong no offense long guys. If I'm with long I like when they take time and pull out then inn due to our g. Hubby still my fav because has a big thick cock and last longer than my lovers. So like hubby states. We never fuck we make love BBC is foe the fucking. Love my sex life

Last edited:
But since I'm a nurse. Long is not for me. I love a fat thick hubby cock or BBC. Our g spots on most are only about three inches the idea of a thick cock stretch plus rubbing our g. Well can go wrong no offense long guys. If I'm with long I like when they take time and pull out then inn due to our g. Hubby still my fav because has a big thick cock and last longer than my lovers. So like hubby states. We never fuck we make love BBC is foe the fucking. Love my sex life
Good for you that's what I want.

Like I stated before hubby dated nothing but nurses or teachers. He said they were always adventurous. Highly stressed. Once I heard hubby telling co worker men. Hit the clubs and popular bars on the holidays and start and end of summer. Teachers teachers and plenty of teachers. Nurses all the time. He also stated don't really matter due to everyone has a freak everyone!!!! I'm a RN soon to be NP. Soon to be 53 well fit and never thought I would be doing this. Always had fantasies but no one to venture until I met this hubby and omg. The last 7yrs have been amazing and I knew this man in high school but never dated. Had a great reputation and a big cock. Hispanic hotty. Them boom 7 yrs in this BBC only lifestyle. Fucking amazing.
I would love that. I would love a woman that is smart, funny, highly sexual and adventurous. I would love to have a wife or gf like that and would love for her to fuck BBC. I would love to watch her Fuck BBC.

Wife and I are both teachers. Your response gets an A+ from me.

Wife, on the other hand, says she wants to give you an 'F.' Says she wants you to stay after class so she can work on bringing up your D.

Yeah ... my wife's a dork.
These teachers are horny these days and need all good BBC that they can get! Shame that when I was in school the teachers were not as hot as all these young hot 🔥 teachers getting in trouble today!

Funny thing I had to stay after class one time as a kid and the teacher took me home for not doing my school work. I got the worst beating ever from my mom. Funny thing is I know that teacher heard me getting beat as soon as she walked out of the door and I know she felt some satisfaction too. I did a complete turn around and I was the quietest student in the class after that. I no longer have her any problems I was a changed man! She even came to me and asked me if I was ok because my behavior was so dramatically different after she took me home.

Seriously. I've talked to many people on this site and the number one job for these ladies is School related.
Number two is Hospitable related.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? I can't look at a teacher or nurse these days without thinking she has a wild side.
Facts I love it

Private School Principal here, I think it has to do with the whole ”still being in school mentality”. When we were younger & going to school we interacted with people our own age & we’re always on the prowl for a hook up (think of every Teen movie ever made) I think that still permeates with the adult teachers & parents. Cannot tell you how many times I’ve been hit on at school functions, yes alcohol has been involved, and even after school activities. Must admit I’ve indulged myself a few times with my students fathers on occasion, most recently I was finger fucked by a dad under a table at a social event in January.

Private School Principal here, I think it has to do with the whole ”still being in school mentality”. When we were younger & going to school we interacted with people our own age & we’re always on the prowl for a hook up (think of every Teen movie ever made) I think that still permeates with the adult teachers & parents. Cannot tell you how many times I’ve been hit on at school functions, yes alcohol has been involved, and even after school activities. Must admit I’ve indulged myself a few times with my students fathers on occasion, most recently I was finger fucked by a dad under a table at a social event in January.
You're not verified, but I'll bite. What kind of private school?

So hot and beautiful

Back