Why are Black women not worshipped as much?

i have had sex with black women and one from Rwanda and they were terrific, there is something odd in the black communities when men do not desire the women or the other way around. The black men i have known are just people nothing more or less, when a cock is in your mouth you cannot see the color
The lady from Rwanda a Hutu or a Tutie. Not that it matters. Both groups are quite beautiful.
I severed with the peace keepers during their civil war. Did not sleep all night for months. Still have flash backs ever few years.

the same reason white men are not worshipped on here.
white males are not as masculine so naturally they should be most turned on watching their white wife fuck black men, cuckolds.
black females are not as feminine so naturally they should be most turned on watching their black husbands fuck white girls, cuckqueans.

@Dixonyalips

You don't even know what you're talking about

It's obvious, you're beyond ignorant, uneducated, and stupid, sitting here, speculating, assuming things, especially when you don't have first hand knowledge

Typical clown, sitting on here, trying to insult black men, when you're nothing more than a one trick pony

I was born on metro Detroit

Afro american men like myself, have not interacted with black american women

And i have never been with a *******

You sure do a great job of projecting

My preference is my preference, because i desire the superior woman, who is head & shoulders, more feminine, cordial, non argumentative, who are raised by their family, and female family members

With two parents in the home!

To be feminine, and embrace the nuclear family unit, and many women of Mexican, Hispanic, Latin descent, are domesticated, respect their man, who is the provider, protector

And because of their feminine traits, we are more than inclined to be happier in our home, and would never be interested in cheating on the woman that we're with

You on the other hand, you're nothing more than a one trick pony, you're only used for your dick, while afro american men like myself are appreciated, and loved, because we have traits, that are more conducive to woman who desire to establish a long-term relationship, marriage

We don't chase pussy, we chase our money, and keep our multiple streams of revenue strong

So please, by all means, keep being a low value Pookey, Ray Ray, that's about your speed
I don't really pursue Mexican women like that because Mexican society as a whole is pretty racist. remember Memin Pinguin and the 2005 comment of former Mexican president that illegal aliens from Mexico would do the jobs that not even blacks would do (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Fox#Controversial_comments). Not saying you shouldn't date Mexican women, but I'd rather mess with women from the Caribbean (Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba) and even some South American countries like Venezuela, Colombia, and Brazil before messing with somebody from Mexico due to the anti-black sentiment from many Mexicans and Chicanos in America. There's no "black and brown" coalition with Mexicans at large. Some Mexicans are cool, but as a collective, Mexicans and Chicanos are just racist as fuck and I don't have any time to really be messing with people who don't want anything to do with blacks as a people.

Back