Who's Met ANYONE in Here

You've been here for 9 days and you're complaining? LOL
Pardon yourself but,I dont see where my post reads like a complaint...If you have something to prove otherwise,then by all means share your story and experiences,dont stalk my profile and throw out days ive been here..Maybe you're one of the few whos met ppl but,so far,ive found white men posing as women.Wheres your comment for Rick&Reba who says the same thing?

Pardon yourself but,I dont see where my post reads like a complaint...If you have something to prove otherwise,then by all means share your story and experiences,dont stalk my profile and throw out days ive been here..Maybe you're one of the few whos met ppl but,so far,ive found white men posing as women.Wheres your comment for Rick&Reba who says the same thing?

I wasn't stalking. I was just curious when I read your comment about not meeting anyone here. Profiles are meant to be read, aren't they? Who are "Rick&Reba?" I'm not here every day so I miss some posts and ignore some others. Never saw anything from them that I remember.

I have nothing to prove, at least I have nothing to prove to you. I am who I am. I'm a white guy posing as a white guy. LOL

Cheers ...

I wasn't stalking. I was just curious when I read your comment about not meeting anyone here. Profiles are meant to be read, aren't they? Who are "Rick&Reba?" I'm not here every day so I miss some posts and ignore some others. Never saw anything from them that I remember.

I have nothing to prove, at least I have nothing to prove to you. I am who I am. I'm a white guy posing as a white guy. LOL

Cheers ...
..You're not here everyday and you ask who is Rick&Reba?...Man go do something with yourself..You didnt state ANYTHING out of curiosity,you specifically said that im complaining...Your comprehension is broken...Have a nice night!

..You're not here everyday and you ask who is Rick&Reba?...Man go do something with yourself..

Okay, clearly you're hostile. I'm not but thanks for the advice. I'll go do something with myself and leave you to your ways.

btw, I used to be here everyday but not anymore. When I logged in today I had 34 alerts ranging back several days. Anyway, nothing to prove. Have fun ...

Okay, clearly you're hostile. I'm not but thanks for the advice. I'll go do something with myself and leave you to your ways.

btw, I used to be here everyday but not anymore. When I logged in today I had 34 alerts ranging back several days. Anyway, nothing to prove. Have fun ...
Why dont you comment on the topic of this thread....And dont just read MY comments!

My count so far ... one real person for sure, met in person. Several who seem real and are fun to have conversations with but that I have no intention of ever actually meeting.

To date, wife has met and enjoyed the company of one gentleman on here. I have yet to meet him as I drive a truck over the road. But yes, there are at least SOME real people floating around.

I'VE been on here for two days and i met a lady this morning and fellas let me tell you that she , wasnt half of what she claimed to be.... she had her husband hiding in the closet [ i didnt know it ] and they tried to rob me [ so watch out fellas ] but me being a big man foiled it all , check out who you contact on here because some people are not here for the right reasons.... BEWARE OF CANDYLICER FOR BBC....

This is one of the reasons I am so cautious. When I was in college a teammate left the club with a chic and she set him up. He spent a while in the hospital and was never the same dude after that. I only get with women and couples who have as much to lose as I do and I try to stick to mutal ground so I can ensure no one is hiding anyone or anything before I get relaxed.

This is one of the reasons I am so cautious. When I was in college a teammate left the club with a chic and she set him up. He spent a while in the hospital and was never the same dude after that. I only get with women and couples who have as much to lose as I do and I try to stick to mutal ground so I can ensure no one is hiding anyone or anything before I get relaxed.
I haven't had anything like that happen to me ... ever. I will say though, taking it slow is the best protection. Scammers and others of questionable intent are eager to hit their mark, get away clean and move on. They'll get frustrated and angry if you don't move at the speed they're hoping for.

The truth usually finds it's way to the surface if you're patient enough ...

I'm a few days/weeks of quitting this forum. But before I go, I have to ask... Has anyone really met with anyone in here or is it just talk & post?
You know we have met a guy from here with great success

I
always try to get to know the person as much as possible , u can never be too safe ....

alot of lying white guys making promises cant come thru , or no wife... fake pics , all fake .. ive met one female in person that and she was great but thats it ... nobody wants to travel or really meet ... im looking for more as well .. for some reason the women have hard time proving they are real .. starting to think site full of bi white guys wanting bbc for themselves....

I find long distance sex to be impossible. However, we do have real meets. Unfortunately, we have some guys that dont come through either. usually cause they are married and cant actually get away to meet. We are not interested in married guys anyway. Just single and well hung. So, it can be a problem on both ends of the spectrum I would say. Were still looking, and I am sure we will find something.

Back