Whos idea was it? Your or His Creampie Cleanup?

Oh it was my idea. But she was so receptive!

I began eating my own long before I had sex with another person. Then, to be blunt, I blew a lot of guys along the way, and acquired a taste for others.

Then I met my wife to be and within a few weeks eagerly proposed eating my own out of her. She was horny af and ready to try new things, and it became a very regular thing for us. We remained experimental and off and on over several years, we talked about opening our marriage. We finally made a couple of bumbling attempts, both fizzled out very early.

Then one Saturday evening she invited a young man, mid-twenties and radiating confidence, into our home. And the proverbial barn door burst open.

First time I ate cum from my wife, we had never even talked about me doing it at all, we just talked about how I wanted to watch her have sex with other men, they’d leave and it would then be my turn to fuck her. Well, first time ever, I watched and they sucked, 69, fucked in several positions, it was so amazing and wide and I were so totally turned on and he was making her cum hard with his cock and he pulled out, jumped up and straddled her face and shot a huge load all over her. When he finished, I got her missionary as she was already on her back in a hotel bed. I was just putting my little dick in and noticing how wet and hot her pussy was feeling…I was on my elbows just above her face looking down at cum on her forehead, in her hair, across her nose and cheeks, shot across her chin and lips….I was thinking fuck, how does he cum so much as it was three to four times, maybe more, larger than the biggest load I’ve ever shot. I was so horny, I just bent down and kissed her and got a big taste of that load. I had to stop fucking her to keep from cumming. We finished our kiss and she whispered, are you ok??….I didn’t answer, I just started licking the cum off her face and licked it all off and about the time I I got the big blob licked off her forehead, I took about 4 strokes and came so hard.
A week or so later, we meet this guy again and this time, the first load went in her pussy. As I crawled between her legs fuck her, she stopped me with both hands on my head and pushed me down and towards her pussy. The sight of so much cum all around her labia and his white load dripping and running out down her ass crack, the smell of their combined sex scents, my mind was swirling and I was excited to the point I was dizzy….I dipped my tongue in her pussy where the most white cum was and lost my mind…..I licked and sucked on her pussy until she made me stop…..she told me later after he left but load two she swallowed, how I went crazy eating her pussy and asked if I really liked it. I told her, it was the best her Pusey has ever looked, smelled or tasted, how it drove me mad. Well, good thing I was truthful with her because if I eat her pussy now, 95 times out of 100, that’s how she serves to to me….freshly fucked, super satisfied from big black cock and full of their DNA!

It was her idea. I was lying next to her and a bull she was sucking. He blew his load in her mouth. So instead of swallowing it, she leaned over and kissed me and spit it in mouth and on my face. My beard was covered in his cum

Back