To cleanup or not

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
My gf is going out with a “friend” tonight and promised me she will bring me a pussy full of cum home. She thinks I want sloppy seconds fucking for reclaiming or male competition. What I really want is to cleanup.

We haven’t talked about it….. should I just bury my face in her crotch when she comes home and hope it turns her on or talk to her first. This might be my only chance in life to clean a creampie and I don’t want to miss it.

or is the simple fact she is willing to go this far enough permission?

Last edited:
My gf is going out with a “friend” tonight and promised me she will bring me a pussy full of cum home. She thinks I want sloppy seconds fucking for reclaiming or male competition. What I really want is to cleanup.

We haven’t talked about it….. should I just bury my face in her crotch when she comes home and hope it turns her on or talk to her first. This might be my only chance in life to clean a creampie and I don’t want to miss it.

Clean up that creampie

You need to go for the gusto my friend. Get down there and suck it all out of her then kiss her

Maybe "bury my face in her crotch .... and hope it turns her on" isn't the best strategy.

Why not start by giving her a gentle, passionate kiss on the lips? Move down her neck. Slowly kiss your way to her breasts, her stomach. Take your time. Build anticipation. Suspense. Kiss her upper thighs. Read her body language. Slowly, softly glide your lips over her vulva. Take in her scent. And the scent of her lover. If she's receptive, gently - and confidently - slip in your tongue. Start slow.

Don't get so lost in the act that you miss her cues. Stay focused on her pleasure. Take care of your woman. Clean up that cream pie.
This! Then make your cream pie and then clean it up too.

She has already set the scene and put it out there. Now she wants to see your response. If this is what you want then show her, give her one txt during the night hoping she is having a good time and that you can't wait for her to get home.

When she gets in have her find you naked laying halfway down the bed looking straight up with your mouth open. When she straddles your mouth and tongue and sees how hard you are even if she is hasn't got a pussy full of cum i bet next time she will...

She has already set the scene and put it out there. Now she wants to see your response. If this is what you want then show her, give her one txt during the night hoping she is having a good time and that you can't wait for her to get home.

When she gets in have her find you naked laying halfway down the bed looking straight up with your mouth open. When she straddles your mouth and tongue and sees how hard you are even if she is hasn't got a pussy full of cum i bet next time she will..

Hug her, kiss her, tell her she looks gorgeous and sexy, take her hand ad lead her to the bedroom, help her out of her clothes, then ease her down on the bed and kiss and lick your way to the creampie, suck it all out of her, the mixed taste of your wife and the man’s cum will drive you wild and horny, and primal. Consider yourself the luckiest man in the world, that she’s doing this for you, and tell her so. You will be rewarded with many more, and eventually, you can be there to watch, then join in, learn to suck cock and be fucked in the ass. You'll love it.

No, it feels amazing to make love to my wife after she receives a pussy full of black cock cum. It feels so warm and sticky around my bare cock and the thought of my white cock (pink actually!) being bathed in strange semen pushes me over the edge but diving in and sucking their jism out of her is just not my thing. It's enough of a turn on to know my sperm is competing with theirs.

No, it feels amazing to make love to my wife after she receives a pussy full of black cock cum. It feels so warm and sticky around my bare cock and the thought of my white cock (pink actually!) being bathed in strange semen pushes me over the edge but diving in and sucking their jism out of her is just not my thing. It's enough of a turn on to know my sperm is competing with theirs.
Awesome pics

Hug her, kiss her, tell her she looks gorgeous and sexy, take her hand ad lead her to the bedroom, help her out of her clothes, then ease her down on the bed and kiss and lick your way to the creampie, suck it all out of her, the mixed taste of your wife and the man’s cum will drive you wild and horny, and primal. Consider yourself the luckiest man in the world, that she’s doing this for you, and tell her so. You will be rewarded with many more, and eventually, you can be there to watch, then join in, learn to suck cock and be fucked in the ass. You'll love it.
This is what I wish for all the time

Back