Whore for all

An interesting phenomenon is sexual openness,and of course it is also very enjoyable!!An essential part of human instinct is polygamy that can be amplified and amplified by the stimuli that make up the world!Wives who want a better and / or more sexual experience are probably most open to polygamy,and good experiences have greatly increased the chances of the wife,to be a whore for any such man,who is irritating to her! :)

Someone wants to be whore based on interracial sex,because interracial sex causes the exotic feeling that makes sexual arousal much stronger and orgasm stronger!! :)

Sammy has one current guy who shares her, previous lovers have shared her, I was against this many years ago when she first told me 19 years ago that a young lad who was much younger than her shared her several times (without me knowing at the time) I was really shocked when she told me as the lad she was being "loaned" to was in fact 23 yrs younger than her.
she had been going back to her lovers flat and openly told me that while they were fucking his younger flatmate came home,
he joined in with them on the couch when he walked in and watched them fucking and stripped off and mounted her straight away as the other pulled out after unloading in her
that night spunk was running down her legs when I picked her up

Bulls need to network. As bulls we are often asked if we have friends who can join but most of us have no contact with other bulls in our own community so we actually need a thread where bulls communicate and network with all this hotwife pussy locally around the world. It would actually take the lifestyle to a whole new level if there was an organized effort or threads specifically designed to just get the bulls more acquainted with other bulls in their community so that the women would know what's available in their area and have as much as they want!

Last edited:
Sammy has one current guy who shares her, previous lovers have shared her, I was against this many years ago when she first told me 19 years ago that a young lad who was much younger than her shared her several times (without me knowing at the time) I was really shocked when she told me as the lad she was being "loaned" to was in fact 23 yrs younger than her.
she had been going back to her lovers flat and openly told me that while they were fucking his younger flatmate came home,
he joined in with them on the couch when he walked in and watched them fucking and stripped off and mounted her straight away as the other pulled out after unloading in her
that night spunk was running down her legs when I picked her up
Omg...i so want an experience like this...just want to be used and passed around for more...

Back