who wants to use me?

U just made my pussy wet as hell;)

That is your job, honey. Your body is a place for cock to be...deep as possible. To do that, you need to be wet as possible. Best thing for your holes, all of them, is multiple loads of BBC sperm. It is the best Lube ever. The more loads you take, the more cock you can take...and the bigger cocks that will fit in your baby making cunt.

glad you enjoy it. you deserve to cum. the way your cunt and ass and mouth take cock, cumming is your prize. there is a reason for the orgasm; it makes women want to continue to fuck, thereby ensuring breeding success. i can see you as the centerpiece of a breeding gangbang in which all participants cum in your cunt. they fuck all your holes, but can only cum in your dirty, whorish pussy. you are constantly cumming as the huge dicks spread your holes wide and you have to take it...you are not allowed to say no at this gathering. your ball gag only cums off when one wants to fuck your beautiful slutty mouth. :D

i know the feeling. that means you have the best possible situation...if he likes cock too, then he will allow you to get all you want or need! cause when you get it, he gets it too or the result. bring him home a pussy full of cum when you can. i get a raging hard on when my wife does this for me!

I would butter up that ass and cook it for 3 hrs on 10'inches of hot hard cock-meat , then i would glaze that pussy[ tenderly ] so that your able to keep all the juices inside , finally i would rest my cock and dinner would be served... gravy to be served upon request..

Back