who wants to use me?

How would u use and abuse me? Would u want me to fight against u to try to stop u? I have a really nasty and bad fantasy of bbc making sore and stretched!View attachment 200031
Use does not necessarily require abuse. I enjoy women and pussy and don't abuse either however when I have a fine looking woman like you in my bed you are going to get a work out. I do tend tend to take charge but I have no problem putting a woman on top riding cowgirl until I know how much of me she can handle. Once I know what a woman can handle I like being in a position of control where I can give it to her as hard as she can handle.

This sexy milf wants to know who would like to use me as they want? How would u do it?

Sure, I could use you ... you do house work? We're thinking of washing all the windows "in & out" and doing an ultra-scrub on the showers to get rid of the mold and stuff. Wife hates doing that. Also got tons and tons of dusting ... want to do all the window & door seals, and banisters, etc. Just let me know when you can start. :bounce:

ps ... nice labias, by the way!

How would u use and abuse me?

wow, you remind me a quite a bit of my better half, littlecrystal. Obviously I'm partial to natural blondes, but can't see having another like my wife around the house. She's more than a handful, and the reason I have a guest room over our garage ... its a place to go when she kicks me out of my main crib. But, you're definitely a cutie ... ;)

Back