who should pay for the room

columbiascbbc

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
a husband inbox me on another site and say hey i want you to fuck my wife but you have to pay for the room
my response is why should i have to pay for the room if you want me to fuck your wife
now i will pay for a room if i contacted yall to fuck her but i didnt
was i wrong or you think i should pay for it..thoughts

Last edited:
a husband inbox me on another site and say hey i want you to fuck my wife but i have to pay for the room
my response is why should i have to pay for the room if you want me to fuck your wife
now i will pay for a room if i contacted yall to fuck her but i didnt
was i wrong or you think i should pay for it..thoughts
If he wants you to fuck his wife he should pay. Not you..

The assumption is that there are 10x as many solo guys on sites as women, so guys are getting the reward by being chosen.

I prefer to pay for the room to retain control...our room, our rules.

Unless it's a GB--then it needs to be someone else responsible for group behavior LOL

I think it's more of his attitude than anything. To send someone a message and say "hey fuck my wife but you gotta pay" is disrespectful I feel. A bull can pay if he wants to be a gentleman. But that attitude that, hey you gotta do it this way... That doesn't work for me. I think your right if you don't wanna pay for this room. Your not obligated to do anything. Some people really have to learn how to speak to others.
super facts he acting like his wife is a queen of a country..respect goes a long ways with me

We know a lot of couples that think the single guy should always pay for the room. We've always felt that was silly. On a first meeting, we always feel it should be split, unless someone wants to pay. There have been many times we have paid for the room. There have been other times the guy has paid for the room. I guess it all just depends for us. If we've got a good vibe, and the guy is someone that I'm really comfortable with and seem pretty interested in, my husband will often just take care of it. lol.

But then again, we went on a vacation with one of our friends before too, so what do we know? lol

We know a lot of couples that think the single guy should always pay for the room. We've always felt that was silly. On a first meeting, we always feel it should be split, unless someone wants to pay. There have been many times we have paid for the room. There have been other times the guy has paid for the room. I guess it all just depends for us. If we've got a good vibe, and the guy is someone that I'm really comfortable with and seem pretty interested in, my husband will often just take care of it. lol.

But then again, we went on a vacation with one of our friends before too, so what do we know? lol
understandable if the single inbox yall then yea he should pay the expenses

Yep I always go by the rule, whoever initiates should get the room. I wouldnt worry tho, no one wants to fuck anyone that sounds that rude anyways
I agree, whoever initiates should pay for the room. If you have a good relationship with the bull then sometimes the couple should pay and other times the bull should pay. Sometimes either one can host at there perspective homes.

In most circumstances I have been in, the couple paid for the room (I wasn’t even asked to pay) or we were at their place or at mine (so no room cost). Most times when I did pay, I was meeting the wife alone for some one-on-one action. So I would get the room no problems. If somebody I didn’t know contacted me and insisted that I pay, I would tell him/them to take a flyin’ leap. I’m not thirsty for some pussy. Let’s treat each other as equals and with respect.

I don't think either side should have an expectation that the other will pay.

BUT

I think it's a good idea for the Bull to offer to pay no matter what.

Why?

To paraphrase Chris Rock: the number one way to make a woman's pussy dry out? Make her reach for her wallet!
funny

In most circumstances I have been in, the couple paid for the room (I wasn’t even asked to pay) or we were at their place or at mine (so no room cost). Most times when I did pay, I was meeting the wife alone for some one-on-one action. So I would get the room no problems. If somebody I didn’t know contacted me and insisted that I pay, I would tell him/them to take a flyin’ leap. I’m not thirsty for some pussy. Let’s treat each other as equals and with respect.
agreed

Back