who should pay for the room

I pay for the room unless the hubby insists. I don't want a dive motel/hotel but upscale depending on the city.

I like a bigger room/suite so when its over they leave and I can take my time showering and getting dressed or sleeping in without anyone bothering me as they are leaving.

Some stay the night but most within an hour of playing. When hubby gives me the wife their appreciation for me getting the room is always rewarded.

A gentleman always pays for the date no exceptions! Especially a confident gentleman with who knows that the end result is that he's about to get exactly what he wants!

I treat the lifestyle how I would treat dating outside the lifestyle. I never have a problem paying because at the end of the day it is an honor and privilege to be able to fuck another man's precious hotwife. Paying (if asked) and blowing her back out and leaving her well satisfied is how I show my respect and appreciation as a bull to this man who is giving me access to his most prized possession! Now this is my mindset and how I carry myself in this lifestyle and it goes a long long way! ♠️😎

For this very reason is why we pay the most at the swinger clubs. I call it the privilege tax! Think of it this way bro "he's catering the party and bringing all the cake), the least we can do is cover the venue!

I don't think there's a set rule on this subject. Having a long experience of it just depending on the situation. If we were out of town we usually already had a place to both stay and party. When traveling men came to our city we generally used their room after all they had already booked and paid for the room. At one time i had monthly meetings with five to fifteen men. They insisted on paying for the suite. With five it only cost around $25 each. with fifteen around $9 each. Sometimes guys we met insisted on getting a room they paid for even when we had a hotel room already. We ever invited men into our home but we did host several swinger parties as everyone took their turn . The only time we ever ask that a room be paid for was if we traveled to attend a special event. A bachelor party, birthday or stag party. Sometimes we had to fly and we covered the air and the group covered the room. Many of those party's were at a separate location so the hotel was just a place for us to stay while in town. Had quite a few weekend getaways for a few years. I got to say the guys were not cheap no motel 6. We stayed in some very nice places .

He wants action he pays. You want to bang her and contact her its on you. I personally get my own room and my husband and I invite the guest to our room. Then after its up to them to stay at the room they booked or whatever. If they stay at the same hotel or close and it was a good night there is often and invite back in the morning.

I prefer to pay for the room. that ways its our room. if something doesnt click we can ask him to leave. but after you get to know him we split it or he will take care of it

A gentleman always pays for the date no exceptions! Especially a confident gentleman with who knows that the end result is that he's about to get exactly what he wants!

I treat the lifestyle how I would treat dating outside the lifestyle. I never have a problem paying because at the end of the day it is an honor and privilege to be able to fuck another man's precious hotwife. Paying (if asked) and blowing her back out and leaving her well satisfied is how I show my respect and appreciation as a bull to this man who is giving me access to his most prized possession! Now this is my mindset and how I carry myself in this lifestyle and it goes a long long way! ♠️😎

For this very reason is why we pay the most at the swinger clubs. I call it the privilege tax! Think of it this way bro "he's catering the party and bringing all the cake), the least we can do is cover the venue!
point taking I can respect that to the fullest 100and you right RESPECT goes a very long way ,but there also have to be a level of respect sure I have no problem with paying but when you just automatically jump in the dm and demand certain things and not ask to see what I have going on speak very loud in volumes.. hey do you want to fuck my wife but, you can only do that if you provide the room and once done leave (hubby message)
hey man sure ill fuck her but I didn't contact you to fuck her so why should i provide everything when this is something you want to see and cherish for memories(my answer) ..don't get me wrong I love pussy but I'm not about to chase or beg for it no way no how.. when couple's come off like this I automictically think trash /waste of my time. everyone operates and move different there's nothing wrong with your statement I'm just saying it has to be a level of respect and not what you say its how you say it..so example what if a couple or a female come at you with no hello, hi you doing etc and just say I want to fuck you at 5:00pm no earlier or later if you cant do it let me know so i can move on and you have to pick me up and get a room and once done you leave how would you reply to that would your gentleman instance still kick in lol

I always pay for the room, because it puts me in a better position to perform sexually because I am in an environment that I can control. I have also found that hotwives tend to feel that bulls who are capable of providing rooms have a potential to be boyfriends for a medium term as it i an indication of some level of financial stability.

I always pay for the room, because it puts me in a better position to perform sexually because I am in an environment that I can control. I have also found that hotwives tend to feel that bulls who are capable of providing rooms have a potential to be boyfriends for a medium term as it i an indication of some level of financial stability.

I consider being able to pay for a hotel room to be a really low bar for determining somebody's financial stability LOL!

That’s kind of rude actually. I haven’t needed a hotel room in a really long time. But that sounds like someone who doesn’t get up. You aren’t doing me a favor guy. If it doesn’t work out with your wife there are others. It’s like here pay to fuck my wife like she’s a ******* short time
i approved this message lol

point taking I can respect that to the fullest 100and you right RESPECT goes a very long way ,but there also have to be a level of respect sure I have no problem with paying but when you just automatically jump in the dm and demand certain things and not ask to see what I have going on speak very loud in volumes.. hey do you want to fuck my wife but, you can only do that if you provide the room and once done leave (hubby message)
hey man sure ill fuck her but I didn't contact you to fuck her so why should i provide everything when this is something you want to see and cherish for memories(my answer) ..don't get me wrong I love pussy but I'm not about to chase or beg for it no way no how.. when couple's come off like this I automictically think trash /waste of my time. everyone operates and move different there's nothing wrong with your statement I'm just saying it has to be a level of respect and not what you say its how you say it..so example what if a couple or a female come at you with no hello, hi you doing etc and just say I want to fuck you at 5:00pm no earlier or later if you cant do it let me know so i can move on and you have to pick me up and get a room and once done you leave how would you reply to that would your gentleman instance still kick in lol
I feel you on how it came off kinda rude. It sounded more like some kind of s sex work proposition and I don't blame you for checking the guy either! Fortunately for me I have never had anyone contact me like that.

Back