who should pay for the room

Boils down to what folks are most comfortable with. There are couple/ singles that are only ok staying at 5 star/ luxury hotels - especially when recording content. Others are ok with basic hotelsAll a matter of preference. I for one, prefer at minimum a 4 star hotel for my scenes and will not compromise. No disrespect to others that are ok with otherwise and no need to be rude/insulting because you thinking differently. The point of this blog is to discuss kink habits and not get into childish arguments

Weirdly enough I may be alone in this but I like to get the room. Especially if it's a case of traveling. If they no-show I still have a place to spend the night. I also get to control the space especially if filming is involved.

was i wrong or you think i should pay for it..thoughts
I try to look at both sides of this and although unusual, there could be a reason why he would want YOU to pay for him to fuck your wife, actually.
For example, what if she's very ugly or very heavy, or very old, etc? Or, he could be unusually hung or handsome in HIGH demand.
Either way, the scales of "benefit" tend to be out of balance, as he obviously sees himself as "providing a service to you" of which he expects some form of compensation.
Its obviously HIS opinion just as you have your opinion.
I know my wife would be a lot more selective than to respond to this type of "bull" if that's what he's calling himself.
In a way, its sort of like selling a car ... your value (as a buyer or seller) will always be different from the person buying or selling the car.
We prefer to have some kind of cookout & cocktails to relax and talk "prior to" and I don't go cheap ... bone-in ribeyes & great wine. If that's not enough then its "adios amigo".

a husband inbox me on another site and say hey i want you to fuck my wife but you have to pay for the room
my response is why should i have to pay for the room if you want me to fuck your wife
now i will pay for a room if i contacted yall to fuck her but i didnt
If you going to pay its your room... you could show the husband the door once things start heating up with the wife!! Like i dont see the wife stopping you, so hed wanna be careful what hes asking for:sex:

Weirdly enough I may be alone in this but I like to get the room. Especially if it's a case of traveling. If they no-show I still have a place to spend the night. I also get to control the space especially if filming is involved.
Two very good points. In addition, you paying for the room will make it easy if you want to do a gangbang.

a husband inbox me on another site and say hey i want you to fuck my wife but you have to pay for the room
my response is why should i have to pay for the room if you want me to fuck your wife
It's obvious, cuck have to pay, even not worth asking. In my opinion, even if was you contacting first

So my hot beauty likes to have her lovers pay (although I don't mind). But to Jockjester's point, she likes to feel that the man is classy and is treating her like a Goddess. The lovers that bring flowers or a bottle of wine get the most aroused pussy, no doubt.
It's a style thing on both sides. If you want my beauty's attention...

On another note, the men pay in Paris; all the time. It's part of the etiquette there. They pay for the room, bring flowers, sometimes buy dinner (which I also don't mind doing).

My beauty likes to be in Paris often - and there are many men there waiting for her return.

If the woman's husband/BF is a cuckold, then he should *always* be paying for the room, and allowing the bull to stay in it for the night if he wishes when (if) the cuck's wife/GF leaves (including ordering room service, etc., if he so desires). If no cuckold is involved, then who pays is usually dictated by the situation or negotiated.

I don't mind going half on a room especially if she's very interested

You should have paid. I would have paid if he’s attractive. If he’s gorgeous looking- tall, dark skinned, nice body.. I would have.

Edit: I thought OP was the cuck. The cuck always pays regardless.

Last edited:
Back