Who pays for the first hotel?

Knape

Couple
Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there

Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there
I think cuck should always pay

We were at a bar and guy started conversation with wife and she was really into him. I mentioned to him she don’t usually talk politics but you got her attention. Still talking for like another hour and he just comes out and says let’s move this to a hotel I’ll pay half. I said ok and she was turned off by that and we left shortly after that. One was could of said it in a nicer way than let’s go fuck and 2 you could of offered to pay and she would of been all in and I would of paid at least half if not the full amount . He was so in on fucking her that night.

We were at a bar and guy started conversation with wife and she was really into him. I mentioned to him she don’t usually talk politics but you got her attention. Still talking for like another hour and he just comes out and says let’s move this to a hotel I’ll pay half. I said ok and she was turned off by that and we left shortly after that. One was could of said it in a nicer way than let’s go fuck and 2 you could of offered to pay and she would of been all in and I would of paid at least half if not the full amount . He was so in on fucking her that night.
Sorry, I did not understand. Was the problem that the Bull asked too directly to go to fuck? Or that he only wanted to pay half? Or what else?

Last edited:
Honestly I don't know everyone's financial situation but I know mine and I know paying for a room is not going to be an issue for me. Also getting the room gives me a little control and opportunity for things like being there early to get ready, stay after to rest and relax, invite them to stay or whatever and generally would just make me more comfortable.

For the fact that she was into him, it is a pity for all three! :cry: Also Bulls should learn how to better behave. We should organize a class ;)
Well who knows if he was a bull. He was a stranger we met at the bar. But he at least picked up wife is into fucking black men. But he could have offered to buy her a dr!nk. Lol

For the fact that she was into him, it is a pity for all three! :cry: Also Bulls should learn how to better behave. We should organize a class ;)
No. Let those poor misguided souls continue doing what they do, being how they want to be. Their rejections thin out the competition and make more great white pussy available for those of us with home training and common sense...;):LOL:

No. Let those poor misguided souls continue doing what they do, being how they want to be. Their rejections thin out the competition and make more great white pussy available for those of us with home training and common sense...;):LOL:
We love you true Bulls! Anyway because Bulls are very rare and very precious, time to time, you should train new Black friends and bring them in the lifestyle ;)

Back