Who pays for the first hotel?

Knape

Couple
Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there

Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there
Woman

sorry disagree the wife should only be doing it the husbands ok because after all his feeling should come first if she loves him. That means no husband consent no pussy for the bull so bull pays
The cuckold's consent is important, but it is no more important than the consent of the wife or the consent of the bull.

You also need to be sensitive to each other's financial situations. If one party is less affluent than the other it would be wrong to expect them to take on a financial burden alone.

I don’t go along with that at all first off if you think a bull is ever not going to give consent to fucking a hot wife what planet are you from. Second of all if the husband doesn’t give his consent there should be no sex at all between the wife and that bull. Third is not every man who is into wife sharing is a cuckold, sharing is the key word here. I would be looking to share my wife in a three way situation, my wife being the prize not the bull, he is getting to share a beautiful wife and he if doesn’t like the rules goodbye there are plenty of horny cocks. I respect your opinion but disagree.

When you tell a guy he should pay because you are "bringing the pussy", in the eyes of the law you aren't a cuckold you are a pimp.

Why is a hotel being used at all?
Really with the the crap people talk about on here that makes you a pimp that’s one of the most ridiculous comments I’ve ever read. He should pay because he is getting the pleasure to have another man’s wife she is the prize not him.
A hotel is used because you want no ties so he’s not coming to my house, you use a hotel and when it’s over goodbye hope you enjoyed yourself, if we’re interested again we’ll call you. I’m not going to argue it with you anymore since it’s opinion. It’s doesn’t matter for me either way since my wife has said she doesn’t need or want a bull anyway it was my fantasy, but to be honest it’s not anymore. I thank this forum for making us both realize it’s not for us and we want to stay true to each other. You enjoy and if you are happy with your choices more power to you.

Last edited:
The fact you have to ask a question like that and the people answering the question prove that no one on here has any real world experience.

Of course the guy isn't going to pay the hotel bill. I doubt he'll even have a valid credit card. What world do you people live in to think he'll pay the bill? Consider it a miracle that he even had the gas money to come meet you.
micro-aggressive racial stereotyping

I have always paid for the accommodations based on tradition and gentleman protocol. Additionally, I am establishing sexual/psychological dominance; however, when connexxion is really strong then, I suggest to the Hotwife it's "findom time" and hubby pays for the room amongst other expenditures as the financial slave and servant for the evening.

Are you kidding me? The guy is the prize in this predicament. You should definitely be catering to him, trying to impress him 🤦🏾‍♀️. He’s offering dick and sexual pleasure to your wife. The type that you can’t give her. You need to show some gratitude. Pay for everything.

The fact that you expect the guy to pay or split the bill is disrespectful. Even I would pay and I’m a woman.

micro-aggressive racial stereotyping
How about just a dipshit- no microaggression stereotyping sociology bullshit - just a dipshit. Option 2: maybe he is just dealing with low rent ass dudes ( they come in all colors) And he has experience here ? I tend to lean toward #1 but jeez this is a sex site ( and not a very good one by the way). Too many fakes finding their way here. Posers and pretenders and gay dudes ( you know who you are)

So here is our thought. On sites I tell the dude he has to spring for the hotel and not damn Motel 6. I do,that because it weeds out all or most of the pretenders. We really focus on people who Understand the lifestyle. $150 is not going run off a bull with a chance to fuck my wife- well at least not the type of bull we are looking. We aren’t looking on the bargain basement table.
As we begin talking and communicating if it’s going well 9/10 I will pick up the room. If it’s multiple meetings the bull and I will work something out. If $150 keeps you from showing up - that is all we need to know about you. The room payment is simply a elimination tool for us. Don’t know if anyone else does it ( actually I do) but that’s how and whynwe do it and it’s worked quite well.

This is an absolutely fascinating thread, and I really appreciate reading and learning from all of the different view points.

As every situation is different, I don't think you can apply a "one size fits most" approach to hotels and play dates, but here are some considerations my wife and I have discussed over the years.

We look at play dates (first dates especially) like we are inviting someone into our world and on a "date". So my wife and I always pick up the cost of the hotel rooms because we see it as we are inviting someone over. We also prefer the atmosphere and safety that a hotel can offer, and so first dates are always at a hotel even though we could technically host at home.

With regards to drinks at bar before going to the room, my wife and I really enjoy the humiliation of her making me buy his drinks. She has shared that the act of making me pay for their drinks while she takes him to the room is something that makes her incredibly wet. So that is something we do more for our personal enjoyment. We have had a few Bulls offer to pay for the drinks, which has been nice, but unnecessary, as she quickly interjects with "Cucky will pay, let's go to the room".

The one scenario where we are okay letting the Bull pick up the tab on the hotel is if the Bull invites her over. We much prefer to play together, but on two occasions in the last three years (one while travelling and one local) she went to meet the Bull at their hotel room alone. In both cases our thinking was that the Bull already had the room anyway and so we didn't offer to compensate them for the room, nor did he ask, but after reading the comments in this thread, perhaps it would have been better to offer something.

Back