Who pays for the first hotel?

Knape

Couple
Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there

2.3 seconds might be a bit of a stretch, but you get the point lol. But on that note, we are all men, more importantly, human. Don't let any fool you into thinking we don't have bad days for one reason or another. No man black or white can say he has never cum in a short period. May not happen now due to experience gained, but it has.
Anyway, If even a black man fail, there is no problem, we give to him as many chance as he want to try again.
Our goal is create a comfy situation for everyone

Personally I prefer to meet at swing clubs. Everyone pays their own fee. If everything works out, there are play rooms at the club. If it doesn't work out there are others who might for both of you. If I agree to meet someone I've never met there are no guarantees of sex. Most of the time it does but not always. I don't know if you've noticed but people aren't always 100% truthful on sites like this? It's a risk renting a room not knowing if they will even show up let alone be anything like they say they are.

There is another advantage to meet at a swing club. It immediately get rid of those who are getting off by emails.

Personally I prefer to meet at swing clubs. Everyone pays their own fee. If everything works out, there are play rooms at the club. If it doesn't work out there are others who might for both of you. If I agree to meet someone I've never met there are no guarantees of sex. Most of the time it does but not always. I don't know if you've noticed but people aren't always 100% truthful on sites like this? It's a risk renting a room not knowing if they will even show up let alone be anything like they say they are.

There is another advantage to meet at a swing club. It immediately get rid of those who are getting off by emails.
Well nobody should be renting a room on a whim anyway. Any kind of accommodations should be made after a meetup and confirmation.

Well nobody should be renting a room on a whim anyway. Any kind of accommodations should be made after a meetup and confirmation.
Everyone is different. Personally, I'm not interested in a relationship. I like meeting guys, fucking our brains out, and moving on. I have a relationship with my husband. All I'm interested in is sex. In my experience if you don't have sex with someone the first time you meet them, it seldom happens. That's just what works for me.

Everyone is different. Personally, I'm not interested in a relationship. I like meeting guys, fucking our brains out, and moving on. I have a relationship with my husband. All I'm interested in is sex. In my experience if you don't have sex with someone the first time you meet them, it seldom happens. That's just what works for me.
Ok

Personally, I like to pick up the tab for everything (hotel, drinks, bull's travel, if he makes a trip to see us, and any outfits he wants to see her in). I want the two of them to have a good time on their dates and not worry about costs. I also want to show my gratitude to him for showing her a good time and treating her well. Also, since she generally dates her bulls alone, it's the only way I can make a contribution and help ensure they enjoy themselves.
We need to talk.

When you invite someone out as a general rule of hospitality you should always be prepared to pick up the tab. Understand something that couple's have to make a good impression with the bull also.

The bull knows his role as a potential suitor for a hotwife and he knows it's most important for him to make a good first impression and to also put on an even better performance in the bedroom no matter whose around but this is where some couples themselves tend to drop the ball. Couple's have a responsibility to also to make a good impression and this is why you have couples who get ghosted or flaked on because something about that couple didn't vibe with the bull and they gave him the impression that they were not to be taken seriously. I am at least personally respectful and mature enough to say to people "that's really not my thing" and "I wish you guys all the success in the future" and move on! I have never ghosted or flaked or have had likewise happen to me.

It is very rare that I have specifically went to meet a couple for a meet and greet and we immediately went from there to play. Honestly if it's just a meet and greet honestly the bull may not even be expecting to immediately go from there and play and you may not get his best performance. As a military guy I can tell you that there is a difference between how your adrenaline is flowing when you go out on a mission and how your adrenaline flows going from a moment of leisure. What I'm saying is the best fight that you are going to get out of a soldier is when he knows he's head directly into combat. He's juiced up and he's ready to kick ass and take names. To be honest I never expect to go from a meet and greet to play because I always see a meet and greet as just that. I just want to show you that i am real and that i am exactly who I say that I am. If you intend on going from the meet and greet to play if all goes well then be sure that the bull is informed that it can go down like that.

I have been contacted by couple's and they paid for the first hotel encounter of course because all I did was show up to the room and send the wife over the moon. I have also been invited to meet and play with either a hotwife by herself or a couple and I myself went out and got the room and they came and met me. I have had couple's and hotwives get the room and when I showed up I reimbursed them.

If you want the guy to pay just say it up front. In fact I would have hoped it would be discussed during our chatting online so that I know what to expect. I absolutely have no problem paying and I'm going to use that pussy like I paid for it too!🤷‍♂️

Every couple I meet pays for the room. I just need to show up and Perform and Pleasure Her. 💦

And it makes sense. The whole 'she has the pussy' is irrelevant. That sounds like someone who isn't successful in this lifestyle.

Couples usually make a whole EVENT out of the meeting (dinner, drinks, fun night out 🌃🎶) so they will get a Room regardless of if I meet them or not...

THEY HAVE A ROOM for Them.

I'm just the Guest.

It's actually a bit Tacky to ask a guest to pay half 🤔. But I don't deal with tacky people 😉

Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there
I think the couple should pay personally

It’s My husbands place to pay the hotel bills as he wants to watch me taking bbc while he mastrubates watching a black cock slipping in and out of my wanton pussy, I also make sure that he’s given the bill while my bbc lover and I are enjoying each other while people near us can see us kissing etc, I like to humiliate him when my bbc and I are ready to fuck by getting him to guide the bbc into my vagina. Then tell him how his little cock never feels as good as the black cock fucking me does.

Last edited:
I always pay the Hotel bill.

When we go out on the town, we want to make sure we already have a nice room to come back to. It would be very uncomfortable trying to find a room when the 3 of us are in the mood for sex now, not an hour from now after searching for, signing in, and inspecting the room.

The room is ours, the guy has to be romantic and after some foreplay, give me and my wife a performance to enjoy.

Back