Who knows you’re locked?

A divorced friend Miss B found out several years ago. Other cuck couples and bulls know I wear a cage during our pool parties. However, Miss B has taken an interest in my caged manhood. Miss B convinced my wife and I to go to a swingers club several years ago. She insisted I wear my chastity cage. My wife thought it would be fun to see other people's reactions. At the club there is a bar upstairs with a outdoor patio. You have to be naked to get in the bar. The bouncer stopped me from entering. Saying my cage violated the dress code
Miss B and my wife had already gone in and made their way to the patio. My wife had the key around her neck. The bouncer told me if I could get five women to agree to sponsor me she would let me in. It was fun and embarrassing showing strange women my caged penis and pleading with them to let me in the club. The good part is we met two couples interested in joining our weekend cuckold pool parties. The not so good part I was not let out of my cage, and Miss B and my wife played with our new friends and I just got to watch.

My Korean cuckoldress has me locked. One of her friends was visiting and knows she cuckolds me as she saw her leaving the bathroom with a black athlete during a sorority party when we were in college. She told her friend previously I'm locked 24/7 so when her friend arrived after some drinks she told me to go change into some panties as her friend wanted to see my cage. I was so embarrassed straining in my micro cage as they were laughing. She gave permission to her friend to touch my cage and I almost came immediately from the humiliation.

Back