Who is interracial sex more initiated by?

Who is interracial sex more initiated by?

• 1. Curious White girls who want to know if the rumors are true.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • 2. Pathetic little white husbands and boyfriends who want to watch.

Votes: 65 48.9%
  • 3. Rapacious superior Black men eager to breed White women.

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters
I think girls are doing most of the initiation by now. In the past, women saw IR sex as desirable but taboo, with a stigma attached. That stigma is now gone, and so "going black" with an attractive black man is a prestige move. I'm sure that ever time an alpha female goes black it sends a wave of blackenings across her whole social circle.

I think girls are doing most of the initiation by now. In the past, women saw IR sex as desirable but taboo, with a stigma attached. That stigma is now gone, and so "going black" with an attractive black man is a prestige move. I'm sure that ever time an alpha female goes black it sends a wave of blackenings across her whole social circle.

I think so too. Do you think there is any risk of a white male backlash?

Not an effective one. Some dominant attractive white males will continue to do well sexually. They'll tolerate their wives and girlfriends flings with other dominant males, black and white but will basically keep things under control. The non dominant may rebel, like the "incels" but their status is so low they will fail. A lot will get drawn into our IR cuckold mentality.

Not an effective one. Some dominant attractive white males will continue to do well sexually. They'll tolerate their wives and girlfriends flings with other dominant males, black and white but will basically keep things under control. The non dominant may rebel, like the "incels" but their status is so low they will fail. A lot will get drawn into our IR cuckold mentality.

That sounds wonderful. We really have to do something about those incels. They scare me. Loser white males who think they can shoot superior Ladies like me who are living our lives our way. We need laws against such males.

I think we should help them understand themselves and women better so the can get sex, the kind they deserve and need:
View attachment 1890956

Well, for me at least, a white male had to be a very dominant white man with a decent sized cock for me to permit him the honor of eating my pussy or ass.

A truly inferior little white worm who hasn't learned his place however, well, I'd love for their too be government regulation on such whites. Maybe a mandatory pyschological assessment followed by a mandatory tracking tag number to make sure they don't try anything illegal against white women who choose Black men over them.

It is my belief that there should be monitoring programs where we have government agents watch single white boys to make sure they never dare try to rebel against an interracial future.

Supercomputers and big data must be used to spy on us to find and flag all people that would do something against it. Then prevent them before they do anything.

Back