Who is currently pregnant with bulls baby

i wanna know

It was without a doubt the best night of my life, cuck wise. I'm still in awe lol, I'll try my best to do it justice with my description..

So unless your brand new to this site, you probably know that my lady is 8 months pregnant, so she made it pretty clear starting a couple weeks ago that she wasn't gonna be down with full on intercourse until after she gives birth. She's a little self conscious about her appearance (bull & I are constantly reminding her that she's still hot af), plus when her and bull have sex, it gets pretty physical/intense, so I get it. Anyways, her and I are just chilling starting to watch a movie when bull arrives, and since they aren't going to be doing it anyways, he brought a buddy of his, who is a goddamn SPECIMEN! So I'm 5'10, 155 lbs and our bull is 6'0, 180 lbs, this guy's is easily 6'5" and I would guess in the 260 lb ballpark, looks like a defensive lineman. I'm a little nervous at first (for obvious reasons) but bull introduces us and within minutes I can tell this guy is one of those people that others are naturally drawn to, the 'life of the party' so to speak. Of course my lady is a little flustered/shy, but before long he's got us all laughing as we are just shooting the *******. After like 5-10 mins just getting aquainted bull, buddy, and myself step out to back porch to smoke a blunt together (as my lady jealously looks on, "only one more month!") So we're smoking and talking about sports, and my bull lowers his voice a little bit and asks me "do you think she would throw him a handy?" Now I'm pretty sure she would, but I'm not gonna assume anything so I told him I'd ask her. I'm kinda a light weight when it comes to the chron, so I ended up going inside after a couple rips while they stayed outside to finish it. Knowing it might be our only minute alone, I quickly run it by her, she looks mildly amused but agrees, as she's asking me how to initiate it, they are coming back in and I shrug and give her the "let's see what happens look". So the four of us are watching a movie (Avatar, lol) we have this L shaped sectional couch, it's super huge and comfy. Her and I are spooning together with our heads at the part that the two couches intersect, with bull & buddy sitting next to each other on shorter couch. About an hour into the movie, nothing has happened yet so I figure I might be able to kick start it by going to the bathroom for 10-15 mins. And I was right! When I come back out her and bull have switched spots so she's sitting between the two of them, and the blanket her and I were using is now covering both their laps where this is clearly some activity going on 😂 since there isn't really much room for me on either side now, I sit down on the ground between her legs facing outward, with her knees being over my shoulders. I wrap my arms around her legs and just start rubbing them, she's wearing these sexy black stretch pants, kinda like yoga ones but a little thicker. After a couple minutes of dual stroking, she releases buddy and sends her head down on bull. Now I'm facing forward so I don't have the greatest view, but from my peripheral vision I can tell she's going real easy, building excitement while buddy takes over on himself, while watching them I'd presume. After a minute or two of a blow job that's sounding progressively sloppier (and judging by bulls groans, throat getting deeper) she taps me gently on the forehead, and I already know what's coming, so I lean back while opening up for her to empty all the accumulated blow job spit into my mouth, which is about a quarter mouthful and definitely has (albeit slight) the unique taste of black cock. After a quick swallow and a short tongue kiss, she stands up and takes a step forward (clearly knowing all eyes on her) she bends forward without bending her knees (as much as her belly will allow lol) and slowly peels off the stretch paints, which gets an approving sound from all three of us, then to my surprise does the same with her tiny little thong on that she had underneath. She pulls the stretch pants back on and comes over and gently positions my head so it's on the edge of the couch seat facing up, she taps my chin so I opened up, at which point she puts the thong in my mouth then faces back outward and sits on my face. Now at this point I could pretty much die happy (and from how much added weight she has from pregnancy, I just might!) Seconds later I can feel the way that she is sitting/moving forward, so I figure that my bull is now standing in front of her and she's really getting down to business. She's a pretty damn good deepthroat, but my bull is a thick nine inches so once every couple mins she'll have a hard gag that I can feel through her entire body, since her ass is on my face. After about 10 minutes of slurping and gargling, I can hear my bull start to take these quick short breaths he does when he's about to nut, and she starts going quicker despite having some pretty ******* gags at this point. Finally he blasts his load, judging by his groan nearly cracking his voice, I guessed it was definitely a sack drainer. As she's making sure she got every last drop the buddy stands up and says "I'm so close, can you help?" She says mmmhmm and tells him "just a second" like you would sound while brushung your teeth, then she stands up as I gasp for some full breaths of air and spit the soaked thong out. I only had a couple seconds before my mouth was full of my bulls load and she was back on me, but in those couple seconds I saw the buddy's cock and it was pretty much the same as my bulls aka huge. It had been a while since this guy had gotten head (which was probably a huge relief to my lady and her sore throat) cause it only took about a minute of throating his black rod before he was Nutting in her mouth too. After he was done she stood up again, had me open my mouth again and snowballed me my second black load within a 5 minute span, and this dude must have not beat off for a while cause he came like a race horse, there was so much of it to swallow down, but I did!!

There. :) told you it was AWESOME.

It was without a doubt the best night of my life, cuck wise. I'm still in awe lol, I'll try my best to do it justice with my description..

So unless your brand new to this site, you probably know that my lady is 8 months pregnant, so she made it pretty clear starting a couple weeks ago that she wasn't gonna be down with full on intercourse until after she gives birth. She's a little self conscious about her appearance (bull & I are constantly reminding her that she's still hot af), plus when her and bull have sex, it gets pretty physical/intense, so I get it. Anyways, her and I are just chilling starting to watch a movie when bull arrives, and since they aren't going to be doing it anyways, he brought a buddy of his, who is a goddamn SPECIMEN! So I'm 5'10, 155 lbs and our bull is 6'0, 180 lbs, this guy's is easily 6'5" and I would guess in the 260 lb ballpark, looks like a defensive lineman. I'm a little nervous at first (for obvious reasons) but bull introduces us and within minutes I can tell this guy is one of those people that others are naturally drawn to, the 'life of the party' so to speak. Of course my lady is a little flustered/shy, but before long he's got us all laughing as we are just shooting the *******. After like 5-10 mins just getting aquainted bull, buddy, and myself step out to back porch to smoke a blunt together (as my lady jealously looks on, "only one more month!") So we're smoking and talking about sports, and my bull lowers his voice a little bit and asks me "do you think she would throw him a handy?" Now I'm pretty sure she would, but I'm not gonna assume anything so I told him I'd ask her. I'm kinda a light weight when it comes to the chron, so I ended up going inside after a couple rips while they stayed outside to finish it. Knowing it might be our only minute alone, I quickly run it by her, she looks mildly amused but agrees, as she's asking me how to initiate it, they are coming back in and I shrug and give her the "let's see what happens look". So the four of us are watching a movie (Avatar, lol) we have this L shaped sectional couch, it's super huge and comfy. Her and I are spooning together with our heads at the part that the two couches intersect, with bull & buddy sitting next to each other on shorter couch. About an hour into the movie, nothing has happened yet so I figure I might be able to kick start it by going to the bathroom for 10-15 mins. And I was right! When I come back out her and bull have switched spots so she's sitting between the two of them, and the blanket her and I were using is now covering both their laps where this is clearly some activity going on 😂 since there isn't really much room for me on either side now, I sit down on the ground between her legs facing outward, with her knees being over my shoulders. I wrap my arms around her legs and just start rubbing them, she's wearing these sexy black stretch pants, kinda like yoga ones but a little thicker. After a couple minutes of dual stroking, she releases buddy and sends her head down on bull. Now I'm facing forward so I don't have the greatest view, but from my peripheral vision I can tell she's going real easy, building excitement while buddy takes over on himself, while watching them I'd presume. After a minute or two of a blow job that's sounding progressively sloppier (and judging by bulls groans, throat getting deeper) she taps me gently on the forehead, and I already know what's coming, so I lean back while opening up for her to empty all the accumulated blow job spit into my mouth, which is about a quarter mouthful and definitely has (albeit slight) the unique taste of black cock. After a quick swallow and a short tongue kiss, she stands up and takes a step forward (clearly knowing all eyes on her) she bends forward without bending her knees (as much as her belly will allow lol) and slowly peels off the stretch paints, which gets an approving sound from all three of us, then to my surprise does the same with her tiny little thong on that she had underneath. She pulls the stretch pants back on and comes over and gently positions my head so it's on the edge of the couch seat facing up, she taps my chin so I opened up, at which point she puts the thong in my mouth then faces back outward and sits on my face. Now at this point I could pretty much die happy (and from how much added weight she has from pregnancy, I just might!) Seconds later I can feel the way that she is sitting/moving forward, so I figure that my bull is now standing in front of her and she's really getting down to business. She's a pretty damn good deepthroat, but my bull is a thick nine inches so once every couple mins she'll have a hard gag that I can feel through her entire body, since her ass is on my face. After about 10 minutes of slurping and gargling, I can hear my bull start to take these quick short breaths he does when he's about to nut, and she starts going quicker despite having some pretty ******* gags at this point. Finally he blasts his load, judging by his groan nearly cracking his voice, I guessed it was definitely a sack drainer. As she's making sure she got every last drop the buddy stands up and says "I'm so close, can you help?" She says mmmhmm and tells him "just a second" like you would sound while brushung your teeth, then she stands up as I gasp for some full breaths of air and spit the soaked thong out. I only had a couple seconds before my mouth was full of my bulls load and she was back on me, but in those couple seconds I saw the buddy's cock and it was pretty much the same as my bulls aka huge. It had been a while since this guy had gotten head (which was probably a huge relief to my lady and her sore throat) cause it only took about a minute of throating his black rod before he was Nutting in her mouth too. After he was done she stood up again, had me open my mouth again and snowballed me my second black load within a 5 minute span, and this dude must have not beat off for a while cause he came like a race horse, there was so much of it to swallow down, but I did!!

its hot man

Definitely wanting to hear more!

my friend its not really all about the size but how you use it your aim is to last longer than the lady and then ram it in has hard and as far as possible inside her and then cum making her tremble
There's truth to this, and I totally get where you're coming from. I have never been insecure about my size, and unless I've been locked up and teased for so long that I'm on a hair trigger (which is admittedly most of the time lately), I can usually last long enough that she cums before I do (if I'm allowed to at all). So before we started cuckold play, my wife wasn't unsatisfied.

But (you knew a "but" was coming, right? ;) ) now that she's had more well-endowed bulls, she's quite willing to admit that she very much enjoys fucking men with bigger cocks than mine, and wants to continue. I'm still not insecure about my own size, and we thoroughly enjoy our sex together, but I'm not about to pretend I can do what her bbc-packing playmates can do to her. Wanting to give my wife everything definitely involves being realistic about what I bring to the table myself vs. what I can help bring to the table by enlisting the help of others.

Last edited:
Sorry to derail the conversation, btw. As for the topic at hand, we aren't going to be having any more *******, and I think bringing ******* into the world for the sake of a sexual fantasy is kind of fucked up, so it's always been hard to imagine this actually working out. But the fantasy of hotwife getting pregnant from unprotected sex with a hung bull is super hot, right down to what it would feel like for the world to know my wife fucks other men. And pregnancy and childbirth are beautiful things for a couple to experience together. So I totally get the appeal. Our situation requires more discretion, but if you're ready to be good parents and you can make this work for you, without making life hard on a mixed race baby who might grow up fielding questions about why both his/her parents are white, more power to you. The pictures people have shared in this thread are beautiful.

Last edited:
Back