Who is currently pregnant with bulls baby

When I was a kid a neighbor couple, very wealthy got pregnant. A white couple, then she left town after she started showing and many months later she came back with a mixed baby. She told everyone they adopted from the Bahamas. But everyone knew she was pregnant. Years later, they admitted to my parents they were a cuck couple...i heard the conversation and was intrigued...my parents were very closed minded and that was the end of thier friendship but it opened my eyes to a new world on the interent...to educate myself about all of it.

[QUOTE = "devaintduet, postagem: 2924095, membro: 138150"]
Meu namorado tem seis meses para me bater ...

e se ele não puder ... Eu sou apenas touros <3
[/CITAR]
Posta o comedor te enchendo

When I was a kid a neighbor couple, very wealthy got pregnant. A white couple, then she left town after she started showing and many months later she came back with a mixed baby. She told everyone they adopted from the Bahamas. But everyone knew she was pregnant. Years later, they admitted to my parents they were a cuck couple...i heard the conversation and was intrigued...my parents were very closed minded and that was the end of thier friendship but it opened my eyes to a new world on the interent...to educate myself about all of it.
This is how it was back in the old days. They move away so not to explain

Back