Who introduced chastity into your relationship?

So, for you cucks out there in chastity, or Cuckoldresses who have your cucks in chastity, whose idea was it initially? Was it the cuck himself? Was it the specific wishes of the Cuckoldress? A mutual decision? Or perhaps did a Bull suggest it?

In my last long term relationship, I was not in chastity, but my gf at the time was very, very much into the idea. She would oftentimes text me articles or photos she'd found of specific devices. Too bad we never got around to trying.

I suggested and began with chastity devices 20 or so years ago to try a curb my constant, habitual need to masturbate. It did work for a while, but I alsways found a away to stll cum even with one on. Tried many over the years, some quite expensive, but they never change my need psychologically to stop, which is more of what I needed. All they really did was slow me down a little, but i never have been able to get on top of the need to masturbate excessively, so gave up on them. My wife has suggested I try them again, but at 52yo, doubt I can change that desire, locked up or not.

I don’t think chastity is a real thing

It is. For us it’s fun on the weekends or the occasional week off here or there. We don’t do it in public or around others. It’s actually quite a chore trying to conjure up excuses to remain “isolated” from everyone while we do it.

Plus it’s mentally exhausting for the Domme female and the submissive guy. It’s a total mental trip that requires both parties staying in their roles for the duration.

So, yeah. It’s real, but, the scope and intensity seem to be exaggerated by many. :)

It is. For us it’s fun on the weekends or the occasional week off here or there. We don’t do it in public or around others. It’s actually quite a chore trying to conjure up excuses to remain “isolated” from everyone while we do it.

Plus it’s mentally exhausting for the Domme female and the submissive guy. It’s a total mental trip that requires both parties staying in their roles for the duration.

So, yeah. It’s real, but, the scope and intensity seem to be exaggerated by many. :)
Chastity, by definition, is not having sex.....ever again.

Chastity, by definition, is not having sex.....ever again.

It seems that the OP was referring to a husband or boyfriend wearing a chastity device while a wife or girlfriend acts as the key holder.

There may be overlap with the couples who abstain from sex with each other but there certainly are couples out there who play with chastity devices but have normal ol’ vanilla sex now and then. :)

I just find it hard to believe that any man would forego the drive to cum. However, there is very little I know of the rest of the 99.99999% of the population that I have had intimacy with

I just find it hard to believe that any man would forego the drive to cum. However, there is very little I know of the rest of the 99.99999% of the population that I have had intimacy with

Most folks out there in the world would probably find it hard to believe that there’s an entire universe of (often married) women who engage in the activities posted on this site. :p

I know it's not for everyone. When hubby brought up the idea of cuckolding him I knew nothing of the lifestyle and I had heard chastity only in terms of a female device. Hubby said he would give me the reigns of I agreed to trying the lifestyle. When I found out about make chastity in cuckolding context it really made me hot. Its the power dynamic that I loved. All I can say is this really worked for us. I love knowing he needs me for any type of orgasm and keeping him caged over long periods certainly makes him wayyyyyyyyyy more attentive.
J
Xoxo

Hi, there! Chastity in general and with caging as the ultimate kick must be a pitiable fetish or wifie's late revenge to allow hubby or friend running around and watch in a cage device. In my opinion, if it comes to a threesome - although it isn't necessarily my thing - both bulls should be active never-mind what size the dicks are. Well, everybody to his taste, said the maid and kissed the cow! :devil:

Back