Who initiated????

It was me. Still waiting for our first time because of ups and downs going on in my head. Any ideas how to fight with doubts? PM if so.
Doubts are perfectly normal. What does wifey want to do? If she’s interested, do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Girlfriend not wife. She is open to do anything I want her to do. Once I fantasies about nastiest things like she falling in love with lover after great sex, then I lose it all, because of some strange feeling of shame

Girlfriend not wife. She is open to do anything I want her to do. Once I fantasies about nastiest things like she falling in love with lover after great sex, then I lose it all, because of some strange feeling of shame
Husband here with 20 years in the lifestyle. It took us probably a year of pillow talk and role playing before we even attended a swinger party. We discovered everyone was normal like us. With that said, don't do anything that could mind fuck you so bad it could ruin your relationship

It’s not worth risking your relationship. You and gf should talk it over seriously before taking the final step.

My case is complicated. I broke with my ex after 4,5 years and I think the moment of thruth was after we had sex and as often fantasy about cuckold and then she said that it will always remain fantasy not reality. I'm worring that if something strong doesnt happen I will lose my deep feelings to her

My case is complicated. I broke with my ex after 4,5 years and I think the moment of thruth was after we had sex and as often fantasy about cuckold and then she said that it will always remain fantasy not reality. I'm worring that if something strong doesnt happen I will lose my deep feelings to her

BBC dlaniej - now I speak for wives. Wives don’t leave marriages for bulls. They will not leave their safety and security for someone fucking a stable of women. And if they leave, they scurry back.

Now a girlfriend might be fickle in their commitment to you and might think they can do something with their bull and make them love her......so there is a risk, if she’s just a girlfriend (especially if she’s young - because she doesn’t know the value of security.)

Now what you need to understand when you decide to be a bull. This is not like a kink where you try it and step back and don’t do it. When you decide to be a Cuck - you are committing to a lifestyle.

When you are with a woman that is cool with trying this - SHE’S GONNA LOVE IT AND WANT IT MORE - and since you suggested it - she will feel no guilt.

She will want more BBC and less “your dick”. She will not desire your dick anymore. Her mind will be focused on Black men and their appendage for pleasure and she will enjoy it more when you are submissive to her.

I wouldn’t worry about losing her to the bull, my question is ARE YOU READY FOR THE COMMITMENT- if you are “walk to the door”- strap
on the seatbelt and enjoy the array of emotions you will experience.
Or don’t strap on the seatbelt because it’s the surprises, taboos, snd dangers that cucks love the most. It keeps the fire flaming

I tried to look to see if this topic was a thread already....I didn’t see it

I’ve got money on 75% of white men initiate the lifestyle....The women that initiate had lots of sex, whether with one BBC or many BBC before they got married...A tiny percentage of women that initiate are curious of BBC....

Very few women that never tried BBC before their partner actually initiate the lifestyle

let’s see how close I am?
Guilty as charged! I had to spill it to my husband about my past encounters with black men and the fact my ex husband was hung as well. Surprisingly it paved the way rather quickly to get us where we are today

BBC dlaniej - now I speak for wives. Wives don’t leave marriages for bulls. They will not leave their safety and security for someone fucking a stable of women. And if they leave, they scurry back.

Now a girlfriend might be fickle in their commitment to you and might think they can do something with their bull and make them love her......so there is a risk, if she’s just a girlfriend (especially if she’s young - because she doesn’t know the value of security.)

Now what you need to understand when you decide to be a bull. This is not like a kink where you try it and step back and don’t do it. When you decide to be a Cuck - you are committing to a lifestyle.

When you are with a woman that is cool with trying this - SHE’S GONNA LOVE IT AND WANT IT MORE - and since you suggested it - she will feel no guilt.

She will want more BBC and less “your dick”. She will not desire your dick anymore. Her mind will be focused on Black men and their appendage for pleasure and she will enjoy it more when you are submissive to her.

I wouldn’t worry about losing her to the bull, my question is ARE YOU READY FOR THE COMMITMENT- if you are “walk to the door”- strap
on the seatbelt and enjoy the array of emotions you will experience.
Or don’t strap on the seatbelt because it’s the surprises, taboos, snd dangers that cucks love the most. It keeps the fire flaming

Wow, thanks for your comment. It's really add new point ov view on this case

After I became impotent at 71 I encouraged my wife to fuck other men, which she did immediately as I knew she would. She was not going to go without frequent hard poundings and I cannot blame her.
There is always a penile implant. I had severe ED and had the surgery. Now all I do is pump it up and its hard for as long as I want

Thanks. Have considered that but decided that an anal vibrator gives me better orgasms. Am content to have a satisfied blacked wife.

I tried to look to see if this topic was a thread already....I didn’t see it

I’ve got money on 75% of white men initiate the lifestyle....The women that initiate had lots of sex, whether with one BBC or many BBC before they got married...A tiny percentage of women that initiate are curious of BBC....

Very few women that never tried BBC before their partner actually initiate the lifestyle

let’s see how close I am?
My husband first brought it up to me. Have secretly had this fantasy for awhile so i have been loving every minute of it. Sharing this fantasy has really brought us closer together. :blackheart:

Wow, thanks for your comment. It's really add new point ov view on this case

BBCdlaniej, here is the deal......it’s about our human pleasure receptors that makes this different. I call it the “when the baby is done with vegetables” syndrome.

this lifestyle to women is like a baby having sweets for the first time. Once they continue to get sweets..there is no going back to vegetables with any sort of excitement (although you need it for a healthy lifestyle)

When women orgasm on BBC the dopamine release is close to an addictive white substance level and when they get a steady dose of dopamine, she will get addicted and hooked - what will your vegetable dick mean to her - nothing.

She can’t help herself, she’s been hijacked by her dopamine chemicals

and just like *******, once she gets enough of it - she’ll be tempted to try sweets behind your back. It is what it is.

NOW - if you care more about your wives pleasure more than anything in the world - then go after it but just understand you are like a 5th class citizen when it comes to sex with your wife.

Back