Who initiated????

Anthony0542

Male
Gold Member
I tried to look to see if this topic was a thread already....I didn’t see it

I’ve got money on 75% of white men initiate the lifestyle....The women that initiate had lots of sex, whether with one BBC or many BBC before they got married...A tiny percentage of women that initiate are curious of BBC....

Very few women that never tried BBC before their partner actually initiate the lifestyle

let’s see how close I am?

I think a lot of men get into this thinking one thing and didn’t realize they were going to lose something forever.

it’s like dropping something special off the Empire State Building - you ain’t never getting it back.

if you encourage women into this lifestyle your sex will be reduced tremendously.

it’s like when children try chocolate and ice cream - it’s a wrap on those carrot and broccoli snacks.

and when they do eat broccoli, it’s seemed more ****** than enjoyed.

It is what it is

Who's your bookie and what are the odds? :LOL:

my humble guess would be...
76% male (68% inexperienced but curious, 8% experienced)
19% female (11% experienced, 8% inexperienced but curious)
5% both (3.5% both inexperienced and curious, 0.5% both experienced, 1% one partner experienced, one inexperienced)

But who knows for real?! ;)

We were full swap swingers. Then, after wife and I watched too much JanB and Janet Mason movies, I mentioned (initiated) that maybe we should give that a try..........after one try, it was no longer my idea to proceed with many more BBC encounters. I guess I woke up the 'sleepy dog', and I havent regretted it since !!

i wonder how many women who cuckold their husbands with black men also cuck them with other men . i suspect most women like a nice cock used by a man they like and find attractive

My ex-wife (and current wife) never had a BBC before we were married. With the ex, it was me that brought it up as a fantasy but her that initiated the actual meeting (but it was a white guy). With my current wife, the bull actually initiated it

My ex-wife (and current wife) never had a BBC before we were married. With the ex, it was me that brought it up as a fantasy but her that initiated the actual meeting (but it was a white guy). With my current wife, the bull actually initiated it
Tell us how the bull initiated it

Back