Receiving mixed messages - help!

kalkal

Male
From
TN, US
I opened up to my interested about seeing my fiancé taking a bbc in front of me. Her interest was definitely piqued as she kept asking more questions as to why I would like something like that.

In the end she closed out the conversation by saying she doesn’t want threesomes or polygamy. She knows that’s not exactly what I’m looking for. Maybe I’m not explaining it well enough or even know what to say. Anybody broke through this initial wall?

I opened up to my interested about seeing my fiancé taking a bbc in front of me. Her interest was definitely piqued as she kept asking more questions as to why I would like something like that.

In the end she closed out the conversation by saying she doesn’t want threesomes or polygamy. She knows that’s not exactly what I’m looking for. Maybe I’m not explaining it well enough or even know what to say. Anybody broke through this initial wall?
I have a link entitled Help For Cucks and have many cucks, couples, and females reach out.

I’m like your wife….why would you want to see a dick of any kind inside her? Careful what you ask for . Get it any leave your azz. Never understood why someone enjoys seeing their wife, girlfriend , be smashed by another guy….crazy

I’m like your wife….why would you want to see a dick of any kind inside her? Careful what you ask for . Get it any leave your azz. Never understood why someone enjoys seeing their wife, girlfriend , be smashed by another guy….crazy
It’s genuinely interesting isn’t it? For example, I want to see my wife fucked by a BBC bull but she doesn’t get why.

I wish I could give advice, all I can say is that you've gotta convince her that you won't reject her if this does happen, shower her with compliments, and if possible make positive comments if you see guys you'd love to watch her with, bont be crude, just say how hot it would be to see her close to these black guys, chatting/flirting with them.

I wish I could give advice, all I can say is that you've gotta convince her that you won't reject her if this does happen, shower her with compliments, and if possible make positive comments if you see guys you'd love to watch her with, bont be crude, just say how hot it would be to see her close to these black guys, chatting/flirting with them.
Thanks for sharing this advice. I have been trying to help some cucks but their neediness and impatience tends to mess things up. SMH

I went to see this yesterday. https://paranormalcirque.com/
Not only was it really good at $45 a ticket, well worth it.

Here is why I bring this up if your lady is on the fence. It has both a paranormal theme, as well as a sexual theme. Think hot and sexually dressed white women, and there is a black man who plays a big part.

If played correctly this could be a good interlude to some interesting conversations with your lady. (If you need coaching on that, let me know). But trust me without pushing the envelope with your lady who's on the fence, you may be able to move things forward. If not, I promise you will enjoy the show.

Oh and if you can, try to sit in the front row of the 2nd tier. If you are lucky, you may get picked, and oh my if you are the 1st guy picked, you will be in for a treat right down your alley.

Keep going! In the end she will.say yes!

Yep,it's all about making it about her and not pushing too hard (although bulls end up pushing hard)
It needs to be the woman’s idea. She needs to know that you’ll still love her, that you won’t be jealous when you see her enjoying- and perhaps preferring — sex with a well-endowed bull, that this isn’t just a fantasy fetish for your benefit. Then she might well go ahead with it.

It needs to be the woman’s idea. She needs to know that you’ll still love her, that you won’t be jealous when you see her enjoying- and perhaps preferring — sex with a well-endowed bull, that this isn’t just a fantasy fetish for your benefit. Then she might well go ahead with it.
I have been trying to help some cucks and cuck wannabes and you are right too many guys seem to be pushing their own agenda, and not really thinking through if their lady is into this or whatever? SMH

Back