Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I agree with you here. I know it's due to my lack of size and that I finish way to fast with a woman. I also think because of the fact I do t get pussy I have been willing to accept any type of physical attention even if it's dick.
I would completely agree with you. I cum in seconds when my wife touches me, so I'm no good as a partner, and I get more attention from dick than woman now a days. it's fine. I'm ok with it. and happy.

I think a lot of us pussy free cuckolds start to like cock
Honestly, I'm 49, I've been sucking cock and getting fucked all my life. Since I was 18. My wife and I have been together for 10 years and I enjoy an open and honest relationship with her. She does bot believe in sexual monogamy for herself. She prefers sex with many different men, doesn't want me to have other women (I've had a few, but...not my preference), but totally more than fine with me getting dick. Loves it about me.

Yes since 2018, only a couple weeks into her openning up to first bull, long-timb black co[worker/friend that had just gone thru a divorce after 37 years of marriage. She being a nurse wanted him to agree to keep their sexual activity just between them, he agreed to it, but suggested that she and I would need to hold off sexual relations as well. Seemed fair and logical to her, been since July 2018. But honestly, it seems right and just.

Yes since 2018, only a couple weeks into her openning up to first bull, long-timb black co[worker/friend that had just gone thru a divorce after 37 years of marriage. She being a nurse wanted him to agree to keep their sexual activity just between them, he agreed to it, but suggested that she and I would need to hold off sexual relations as well. Seemed fair and logical to her, been since July 2018. But honestly, it seems right and just.
Do you get any pussy at all on the side?

Honestly, I'm 49, I've been sucking cock and getting fucked all my life. Since I was 18. My wife and I have been together for 10 years and I enjoy an open and honest relationship with her. She does bot believe in sexual monogamy for herself. She prefers sex with many different men, doesn't want me to have other women (I've had a few, but...not my preference), but totally more than fine with me getting dick. Loves it about me.
I'm sure you sucked a dick b4 turning 18 and were a willing bottom for any bud who would keep his mouth shut. Speaking from experience here.😉

Back