Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is so exciting. I love black cock only wives. I am twice divorced and intend to be now pussy free for the rest of my life.
That's not enough...you need to become a servant to a black bull and help other young men to become pussyfree betas in service to a black man!

That a girl!

View attachment 4263352

I'm proud of you!!!

I just wish more whitebois would embrace their inherent whiteness/femininity, feminize, and submit! The future is female for the white race, and this is how we welcome progress... with open arms, and open legs!!! Feminization is the future for ALL whitebois, and it's so nice to find fellow "sisters" like yourself!

View attachment 4263355
Gorgeous and so true...it's time to embrace their female side and serve black men!

Honestly I have to ask you...why are you still having sex with her?!
I mean seriously I doubt it's bringing her pleasure anyways. I doubt you're getting much out if it either.
Don't you think you should just stop...think about it.
I agree that we shouldn't be having sex together, for a multitude of reasons. She's just particularly horny and wants to cum. She can't cum on my dick, and doesn't mind using a vibrator or other similar toy to cum after being fucked for awhile. I'm in decent shape, fairly attractive, I don't have a micro penis, and I can fuck enthusiastically for awhile. I think she just doesn't know what a good fucking from a man who's as masculine on the inside as he appears on the outside would be like.

I'm guessing that more than a few pussy-free white guys don't mind so much because they secretly or overtly like dick. How many white guys on this site have had ever had a dick in their mouth/ass. Nothing wrong with it. Just wondering. Might be a natural progression of not getting any themselves... instead watching their wives have all the fun.
I think I agree with you here. I know it's due to my lack of size and that I finish way to fast with a woman. I also think because of the fact I do t get pussy I have been willing to accept any type of physical attention even if it's dick.

Back