Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's good. But the goal should be that he never gets an orgasm from vaginal insertion, blowjobs, handjobs, or anything else that stimulates his dick. Ever. He should only cum on rare occasions when his prostate is milked, and he cums -- but even then, he's locked up in a chastity cage, so it's not a satisfying orgasm in any way:

View attachment 4718765

. . . or thump his penis or beat his balls when he cums. It will totally ruin his orgasm and make him associate sex with pain. It will leave him sexually frustrated and humiliated. As he should be -- only the black man should get the pussy and the pleasure.

View attachment 4718773

View attachment 4718774

View attachment 4718778

Meanwhile the black man gets this:

View attachment 4718782
Quite right!

I am coming up on two years that I have been voluntarily pussy free. I gave up sex with my wife and have chosen (ETA: not) to to have an affair with another woman even though I suspect my wife wouldn't object. I just wish my wife weren't cock free. I think we would both be happier if she had a lover.

Last edited:
49364718_009_f07c.jpg
I can jerk off everything about females. Not just boobs and holes. Fyckin horny!!

I thought I had been getting pussy all my life until i watched a black man “get” my wife’s pussy. I feel almost now, like I’ve never really had pussy after seeing that happen, it’s been almost more like scissoring a lesbian with a huge clit for my wife with me! Lots of virgin pussy the black men got when my wife started fucking black men….lots of virgin, untouched pussy!

Back