Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to be more than caged , made total impotent so all my dicklet does is piss n leak semen when prostate Is forcibly milked cause times I want to jerk off n when I cum I regret the lifestyle , when I don’t cum , i eat bbc cum from her pussy & am willing to suck bbc & might even open my Man pussy one day to be sissy bred by a bbc

From what you're telling me... it sounds like you desperately need to be on female hormones. Jerking off and cumming produces testosterone, something whitebois don't need, and shouldn't have anymore!!! Female hormones will also make you impotent, but more than that... it will make you pretty and feminine (to the extent that is possible) which will inevitably lead to more BLACK COCK in your mouth, and to getting your lilly white ass getting SMACKED and BLACKED RAW and inseminated by proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming alive inside your pale white body, only then can you REALLY know the power of BIG BLACK COCK, and call yourself BLACK-OWNED!!!

From what you're telling me... it sounds like you desperately need to be on female hormones. Jerking off and cumming produces testosterone, something whitebois don't need, and shouldn't have anymore!!! Female hormones will also make you impotent, but more than that... it will make you pretty and feminine (to the extent that is possible) which will inevitably lead to more BLACK COCK in your mouth, and to getting your lilly white ass getting SMACKED and BLACKED RAW and inseminated by proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming alive inside your pale white body, only then can you REALLY know the power of BIG BLACK COCK, and call yourself BLACK-OWNED!!!
Have you stain hormones yet of something you are thinking about?

Have you stain hormones yet of something you are thinking about?

Yes. I've already started. I'm on finasteride, estradiol, spironolactone, and bicalutamide. I've been on hormones for over a month now. They've already started working, and I am very happy with the results so far. Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, and I'm excited about it!!!

I agree thank you whiteboi for going all the way in see oof BBC

Thank you!

At 25, I'm at the tail end of this already. Femininizing ourselves for BLACK MEN is something that's becoming increasingly popular with young whitebois for obvious reasons. You are going to see it more and more with younger whitebois.

lusciousnet_modern_white_boi_magazi_531959843.jpg.cf.jpg

ea3d279efd8a96f14e957005e0efc7ad--pretty-boys-beautiful-boys.jpg.cf.jpg

fc2d2cb7e786bb277d9e683ca0f34979--sissy-boys-crossdressers.jpg.cf.jpg

6fb5b0a7c60ad7073ee710e438b7376b--crossdress.jpg.cf.jpg

793aa67408da576c0a0ec6fee7307fbd.jpg.cf.jpg

562d048ffe0d3b7758ac945947b1743c.jpg.cf.jpg
cb57be051052549892c777f65bb2d63c.jpg.cf.jpg

004.jpg.cf.jpg

abe75595aab18fb0edfbeaddee678b78--t-girls-boys.jpg.cf.jpg

9c79d7ce815a50c3378ab4f64552cd37--sissy-boys-t-girls.jpg.cf.jpg

bdc625ad2e2c632b2b77a0cf838802f2.jpg.cf.jpg

fd922638b45f26913ba98da5e418fb53--like-a-girl-crossdresser.jpg.cf.jpg

25ba850b8fd0c03e277c63d14b2614d9.jpg.cf.jpg

We're ready to get conquered by BLACK COCK, in fact... we'll do ANYTHING to get BLACKED and BLACK-OWNED!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!

I've been pussy-free for 9+ years now. It started when my wife found out I had been spending money on phone sex, she started to withhold from me. Then she discovered black guys and it never got "reintroduced" to me. About 5 years ago she started using a strap on with me. Later, she allowed me to take her BFs' cocks into my hole, and if I could cum from getting used like that then she was OK. Then she caged me to encourage developing my pussy as my primary sex organ. Now giving it up is the only way I can get release, and even then it's only like one time out of eight that I get off. Otherwise I'm left on the edge until next time.

Thank you!

At 25, I'm at the tail end of this already. Femininizing ourselves for BLACK MEN is something that's becoming increasingly popular with young whitebois for obvious reasons. You are going to see it more and more with younger whitebois.

View attachment 2699167

View attachment 2699168

View attachment 2699169

View attachment 2699170

View attachment 2699172

View attachment 2699173
View attachment 2699175

View attachment 2699177

View attachment 2699179

View attachment 2699180

View attachment 2699182

View attachment 2699185

View attachment 2699193

We're ready to get conquered by BLACK COCK, in fact... we'll do ANYTHING to get BLACKED and BLACK-OWNED!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!
Oh Fuck are they really guys not girls, they almost made me cum in my pants.

I’d love being celibate , I love the feeling of not getting hard but watching my lil dick drool

I've been pussy-free for 9+ years now. It started when my wife found out I had been spending money on phone sex, she started to withhold from me. Then she discovered black guys and it never got "reintroduced" to me. About 5 years ago she started using a strap on with me. Later, she allowed me to take her BFs' cocks into my hole, and if I could cum from getting used like that then she was OK. Then she caged me to encourage developing my pussy as my primary sex organ. Now giving it up is the only way I can get release, and even then it's only like one time out of eight that I get off. Otherwise I'm left on the edge until next time.
I might go this route, I want a man pussy

Thank you!

View attachment 2699167

View attachment 2699168

View attachment 2699169

View attachment 2699170

View attachment 2699172

View attachment 2699173
View attachment 2699175

View attachment 2699177

View attachment 2699179

View attachment 2699180

View attachment 2699182

View attachment 2699185

View attachment 2699193

You are on the cutting edge of feminization of white boys for BBC so proud of you.

Back