Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can your wife trust you. My hubby was caged but in the beginning (with a to simple cage) he was even able to pull out and masturbate; I started to trust him only since he is in a new 100% secure cage with an PA piercing
It’s trust between us but I agree if I wanted to disobey her I could, I try never to do so. But I will show her your comment here so she can look into that 100 percent secure device PA piercing.

I'm at almost 2.5 years pussy free now but this year the wife has decided to take control of my orgasms and it's been very hard for me. She seems to think that she's being generous with letting me cum once a month but I was used to cumming everyday.
Are you in chastity or how your wife makes sure that you can cum only once a month? By the way I agree with your wife's thinking that once a month is generous.

Are you in chastity or how your wife makes sure that you can cum only once a month? By the way I agree with your wife's thinking that once a month is generous.

I'm not in chastity so we go by the honor system. She checks my underwear to see if there's precum stains because if I havnt had an orgasm I get horny through out the day and get leaky. After I've cum that doesn't happen for a few days

Back