Who has the best sex slim or big girls

Jgreen27

Male
Real Person
I was in heavy debate with my buddy about who provides the best sexual experience big, medium, slim built women. Provide a compelling argument and give photos to prove your point.

This one's a real hoot. Only guys could come up with such a question and debate it. My experience with sex and sexual performance has absolutely no preference based on size. I've had tall men, short men, fat men and skinny men . I've had hung men and regular men and small men in the equipment range. I've had great lovers and duds in every shape and size. Females are no different, debate if you wish but to think a certain size, age or build determines great sex too funny.
Attitude and desire in reality are far more important than size. If the other person is into what their doing, eager to have a great time as well as seeing that the other is also having a great time, the possibility of having one is very good.
I read all the time on this sight about huge black cocks. Should i limit prospective lovers by either color or size. My experience hell no I'd have missed a lot of great times. The best experience i ever had with a black guy was one with a normal sized cock. That man knew how to use everything he had to make the sex fantastic. We fucked like rabbits for hours. He used a cock ring that kept him erect the entire time. The worst sex with a black man was a guy with just over ten inches. I'd have had a better time with a sack of rocks. He was so hung up on the size of his tool he forgot how to use it. He acted as if a woman would get off simply by the insertion of his cock. He got off in about twenty minutes, lost his erection and left me wishing I'd have used a ten inch dildo.
So i feel confident in saying the build or size thing is in reality only preference. Like many other preferences like hair color, You prefer blonds. Your choice but there's no guarantee of great sex with a blond over a brunette. Performance is the key, and that can be there in every size, shape or color.
Girls talk as well, my experience if a gal i trusted said that guys a great fuck, I'd take a closer look at that guy. After finding she was not in a relationship with him of course. Never made a play for a friends guy, some do but then they often end up with a list of guys they fucked and no friends.

Back