One of Mrs Laid's Best and Most Surprising Experiences

Laidback24u

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
In another thread someone had asked about best experiences so I thought I would share one of Mrs. Laid's best experiences.

This is one from Mrs. Laid's last playmate that she wound up playing with several times. So my wife (Mrs. Laid) and this guy had chatted for a while and she really liked him but they hadn't shared many sexy nude pics as they wanted to save as much of that excitement and anticipation as they could for their first meeting. So at one point he did wind up sending a pic of his shaft, while soft, and she honestly thought it was on the small size but she was still very much willing to go ahead meet him to play. Time went by as they tried to set up a meet date and then one night, while they were talking on the phone, he mentioned that it sucked when he sat on the toilette bc he would have to hover to keep the tip from dipping in the toilette water. She totally thought he was jacking with her because once again he looked small in the pic he sent. At least nowhere near that big. So she laughed and said oh ok, that sucks, and the conversation moved on lol.

So Mrs. Laid wound up meeting him solo at a motel a few weeks later. He brought take out for them and they had dinner in the room white chatting and getting to know each other. I didn't hear much from her via messages other than he was there, that she really liked him and things were going well, so the anticipation was killing me. Then I had a two hour period of silence and I knew they must be having 'fun'. At that point I just had no idea how good it was or wasn't going.

After the two hour break I finally got a single reply from her and it was "marathon". Marathon was our code word for Mrs Laid to let me know she was getting her pussy wore out like no tomorrow. Another three hours after that I finally got another reply, "We're done and going to bed." My immediate response was, "y'all have been going at it for 5 hours???" She replied, "yes, since I went quiet". That blew my mind but I still didn't know the full details since it was 3AM at that point.

So the next morning was another period of radio silence and finally a little after 9AM I get a response to my good morning. I asked her how she was and she replied 'Well satisfied...bout to get a shower'.

'Damn really? So how was that black dick last night?'

'Amazing!!!'

'Wow really? How did it compare to your other play dates? Did he stay the night?'

'Yes.. he's still here' Mrs. Laid replied followed up with 'Way more intense'

A little later in the morning she messaged again and said 'He didn't last long this morning' followed by a smirk emoji. I knew she was proud of herself making him get off quick. Mrs. Laid has never been really put off by a guy cumming quickly. Especially when she makes a bbc lose control like that. I asked her how long did he last the night before?

'Last night. He lasted every bit of.. what 5? Hours' She replied followed by 'I am sore'

'Wow, till 3am??' I asked.

'Lol yes. Then once this morning'

Now we were getting to the good details so I asked her how she enjoyed his size. I was genuinely curious about how that turned out for her.

She replied 'Oh . my . gosh!... he wasn't kidding. He is soooooooooo long!!'

'Wow really??????' I asked. At that point I was totally shocked.

'Yes. Took it like a champ though but omg... I am sooorrre'

So we had a lot more chit chat via messages but the basic gist of it was that he got there with takeout that evening, around 8 or 9. They ate and talked in the room then about 10pm they wound up kissing and it was on. She said she was in bed naked, watching him undress and he took off his boxers. What she saw totally shocked her because his shaft was only semi hard and half way down his thigh if not a little over. Now Mrs. Laid will be the first to tell you she is terrible at guessing sizes but the pic she saw was totally misleading and I definitely agreed. I saw the pic as well and it looked nowhere near that big but it was. I guess camera angles can be deceiving. She said it was def him in the pic because he was thick on the end, almost like a baseball bat and it was like that in person. Just way longer. Once she saw it, she was really nervous about it even going all the way in her as she hadn't had anything that long in her before. She was totally floored by it!

Once he got in bed she said he ate her for a while, till she was begging him to get in her, then he raised up over her and lifted her legs on his shoulders. Needless to say they did go at it for 5 hours and when she finally got home she said that was the sorest she had ever been and stayed sore for several days after. So long story short, we were totally surprised by how long her new friend was as she definitely wasn't expecting that at all. And not only was he the longest she had ever had but he also gave her the longest sex marathon she had ever had as well. Anyway there are more details to that story and if you guys would like, I'll continue with them next time I get a chance.

Back