Who has caught their wife or girlfriend cheating with a black guy?

I never got a confession but there were multiple nights an ex of mine would go clubbing with friends and then come sneak into my bed very horny and want me to eat her out. I always suspected she was with the black guys she loved.
Nice. Did you ever suspect that you tasted cum in her pussy?

I more so wanted to know how did the husband/ boyfriend reacted? Did he go crazy or let it be until a later altercation? Or does the wife/ girlfriend get startled and replied" not what you think?" Or just continued as if she'd didn't care?

Maybe we should have all the white men fuck black women just as all white women are forthcoming with the bbc? Experimenting is always good or spice up the sex life, for what ever reason anything to end sexual tension and racial divide..do it lol. It's not cheating as long as the hubby/ boyfriend is aware of it.

Maybe we should have all the white men fuck black women just as all white women are forthcoming with the bbc? Experimenting is always good or spice up the sex life, for what ever reason anything to end sexual tension and racial divide..do it lol. It's not cheating as long as the hubby/ boyfriend is aware of it.
You make a lot of sense Blackberry72 , everyone wins , is happy , bet it would help to end racism too.

i suspect she has cheated on me a few times with a black guy.

first time we were at uni and she was going out with a group of friends and one of them was this black guy you could tell she was obsessed with. She told me before she went out that she was going to have a grind on someone in the club and then come back to the flat and grind on me. I just know she got hot and sweaty with him.

second time i was away on holiday and she met with a old black friend of hers in the library for a revision date and i heard through the grape vine she went back to his flat... not sure for what but when i came back home her pussy was stretched out and i made a joke about how i stretched it out and she laughed at me and said "you think it is because of you?" ...

you guys think my girl loves bbc?

i suspect she has cheated on me a few times with a black guy.

first time we were at uni and she was going out with a group of friends and one of them was this black guy you could tell she was obsessed with. She told me before she went out that she was going to have a grind on someone in the club and then come back to the flat and grind on me. I just know she got hot and sweaty with him.

second time i was away on holiday and she met with a old black friend of hers in the library for a revision date and i heard through the grape vine she went back to his flat... not sure for what but when i came back home her pussy was stretched out and i made a joke about how i stretched it out and she laughed at me and said "you think it is because of you?" ...

you guys think my girl loves bbc?
yes I do. without a doubt. watch an interracial video with her , watch her reaction to it. then you know for certain.

Back