Who Gives the Best Head?

Who Gives the Best Blowjob?

• Total voters
You are so right baby! Sorry..............

I'd have to agree with AlleyAlex, Living in NM the Latinas do know how to give good head! I must say I still have yet to meet a Latina Hyna that does not swallow! you dont even have to ask!

I'd have to agree with AlleyAlex, Living in NM the Latinas do know how to give good head! I must say I still have yet to meet a Latina Hyna that does not swallow! you dont even have to ask!

hehe - of course! we Hyna's know how to take care of the BBC!

Married wives/MILFS by far give the best head..they are also the best fucks, they have the ecperience and aren't shy. Wife is a swallower..which comes in handy when shes blowing a guy in a booth at the club..or other public places and doesn't wanna get a nut on her face.

Love a milf and cougar that loves to swallow!

I've gotta say that BLACK women give the best blow jobs of all. Believe me. I've had white, yellow, brown and black and there's no comparison.
This is especially true of black women with big flappy lips.My favorite pastime is slipping by suome black stud's diggs and getting a blow job from is lady, sister or mama while he's out nailing some white cuck's thin lipped bootyless woman.

MILFs adore the oral play. Giving and getting.

That said, I break formation and say teenage girls. I reason is that they can be trained and taught. I like to mold some less then veteran babes to into giving head with skill and style. Never had one that was not enthusiastic to learn.I give these gals killer sex and they want to get their skills up to par as well. Even teen cuties also know, with nothing left out, the power of a skilled BJ and what power that can give them in dealing with men. I have know some men who have emptied their wallets for their girlfriends due to her head game the woman had. Those men were tender in the zipper, still a BJ is a top skill for a woman to have.

You might say that it is some ego, not unlike an artist, where I sign my work in coaching these women that upped their sucking talents thanks to me which makes me vote as I did. *******, I learned many tricks on how to please women from more seasoned women lovers so it is only fair to pay it forward to the next generation of sex lovers.

Disclaimer: All women can learn and of course be taught. No, I don't mean something stupid like treating them like actual dogs and getting Pavlov on them. Think sexy and fun and nothing else when it comes to the training sessions.

MILFs have real passion in bed and for sucking cock. MILFs do all there sexual moves in their way and each MILF with her own style. No two BJs are alike from any two MILFs and no two BJs are the same from the same MILF twice! Endless love to them for that!

I don't think there is a rule on who gives head best, what might be good head to one man, might not be good head to another, it's all about sucking the way that person likes it sucked, just in the same way that women like to licked and shagged a certain way.

Here's another question: Which gives the best head amongst women - redheads, blondes or brunettes?

Back