Who else is happy to be tiny?

Well, that’s certainly encouraging. I’ve told my wife that I wouldn’t resist being caged but she couldn’t be bothered. She doesn’t care what I do with my inchworm as long as it’s nowhere near her cunt.
I bought a plastic cage that will work for you also...

Attachments

• 2120242261971747075.jpg
    2120242261971747075.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20211110_201001.jpg
    20211110_201001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
That certainly should do it. Will show my wife. She has decided thst even though I’m too soft and tiny to do anything that wearing a cage will be a symbol of my humiliation as a pussyfree cuckyboy.

All you tiny dick guys must be happy because you can always get a balls deep blowjob, partner after partner :) i`m lucky if a girl can even get half my cock in her mouth. :)

I don't know if happy is the word...but I guess its one of the added benefits of being tiny. My wife can basically get my whole dick and balls in her mouth all at once. I wish I got to experience just once getting to watch her struggle to get just the head in her mouth. I bet you feel so Alpha and Manly when they can only get half in.

I, too, have a hard time fitting an entire BBC in my mouth. But I discovered that I can take the whole thing in my cuckyboy ass so that’s what I do. Black men won’t argue about that, I’ve found. Most would rather own my white ass than my mouth.

At first I felt humiliated when my wife told me that I was too small to ever satisfy her and demanded that I let her fuck other men. (She gave herself to our Black neighbor.) But I found myself feeling relieved because I no longer have to pretend that I could ever be sexually adequate. This is what I was given and I accept it. Who else feels this way? — Cucky.
I have also accepted my true role in life. Allow her to be with a bull and serve them both any way they desire

Attachments

• IMG_20210506_135130_335.jpg
    IMG_20210506_135130_335.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 26
At first I felt humiliated when my wife told me that I was too small to ever satisfy her and demanded that I let her fuck other men. (She gave herself to our Black neighbor.) But I found myself feeling relieved because I no longer have to pretend that I could ever be sexually adequate. This is what I was given and I accept it. Who else feels this way? — Cucky.
Happy idk but tiny yes

Attachments

• 20220428_143737.jpg
    20220428_143737.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 14
I must have been one of the lucky guys,I always thought I was reasonably well endowed.
That was after swinging white on white for some years,
And then My Wife discovering the joys of really big guys ( 91/2 to 10 ins BBC ) and with a huge girth to go with it, I realised that what I had to offer did not offer any competition.
My wife after having Her first BBC cocks ( DP ) at a swingers party.
Became quite specific, in only wanting exceptionally well hung guys, She became very selective ( I guess nowadays She would be called a size Queen ),She eventually found a guy some 17 years younger than Her, He was the biggest hung guy She ever had.
It,lasted,for,around 10 years.
Until He got a job promotion, and moved away.
By this time after a long time of swinging, and both of us having many white on white partners.
Then my Wife discovering the joys of being a black cock,slut.
And finding Her regular boyfriend realising She was up for all sorts of kinky sex, which I must say He always shared with me, when discussing future plans etc.
I loved this lifestyle, and so did my Wife 😜

Put a spoiler on that *******, I lost my appetite.

Back