Who else is happy to be tiny?

My girlfriend has not touched my pathetic penis for several years. She does allow me to jerk off in the corner every once in a while. If I lick her BIG BLACK LOVERS BALLS until he deposits his SUPERIOR BLACK SEED into her soaked pussy.
Usually she will allow me to stand on the side of the bed next to her after he leaves. She gives me up to 2 minutes to jerk off and just before I cum, I get the privilege of feeling her two fingers pushed into my tiny balls. I love having such a tiny pathetic penis and actually being a true cuckold.

At first I felt humiliated when my wife told me that I was too small to ever satisfy her and demanded that I let her fuck other men. (She gave herself to our Black neighbor.) But I found myself feeling relieved because I no longer have to pretend that I could ever be sexually adequate. This is what I was given and I accept it. Who else feels this way? — Cucky.
Me definitely is best thing ever when her fella and her laugh and joke about the size of my cock tuns my wild with excitement now more humiliation the better. Proud of my tiny useles cock

Attachments

• 20220721_013331.jpg
    20220721_013331.jpg
    905.8 KB · Views: 13
I bought a plastic cage that will work for you also...
I 3d printed mine.
B356BC40-1CFD-4086-AC6A-04974CFAFE0B.jpeg
I added some spikes to help train me to stop getting hard.
DCD30429-4D47-4469-9DC3-5DF5309E1314.jpeg
I can fit in now if first sheathed with some cardboard from an old tp tube. Then I can wear it for a while. It’s too sharp to be removed if I get even a semi, so I only wear it for a bit until I print a new one with a different configuration.

Having a small dick, that does not get hard or not hard enough, and does not last long enough makes it much easier to accept that your wife fucks someone else. You can not be angry on your wife because you can not give her what she deserves and likes. It is one of the main ways not to be jealous or less jealous in my opinion. Also it is not so that she has the choice between 2 penises because one of them simply does not work so you can not be angry at het that she chooses one or the other. It woud be also unfear that you would expect her to live in chastity because you are not meeting her needs.

Having a small dick, that does not get hard or not hard enough, and does not last long enough makes it much easier to accept that your wife fucks someone else. You can not be angry on your wife because you can not give her what she deserves and likes. It is one of the main ways not to be jealous or less jealous in my opinion. Also it is not so that she has the choice between 2 penises because one of them simply does not work so you can not be angry at het that she chooses one or the other. It woud be also unfear that you would expect her to live in chastity because you are not meeting her needs.
Spoy on

In the beginning I realised I had a smaller not very well performing penis I did not (want to) see the inferiority of it and convinced myself that I could be a great lover anyhow. Then the the first time it happened that a girlfriend ( for me the love of my life) cheated on me It had such a big psychological impact on me being jealousy, anger, not being confident anymore, anxiety, depression, not sleeping anymore for months etc.. It was a hellride on an emotional rollercoaster that also made that I could not function anymore normally having also drawbacks on my professional life. I have to admit that beside all this negative feelings I a certain way I had thoughts that it was a kind of hot when I was thinking my girlfriend was fucking someone else. I think it is the reaction of our subconsious sexual instincts that make you horny about that fact to encourage you to take up the arms and go for the sexcompetition and that this hornyness on this cheating is the (motivating) drive to fuck though your cheating girlfriend to dessiminate the sperm of her lover in her body.

I think that once your instincts have opened that pandora's box of getting horny because of your wife/girlfriend cheats on you there is no way back and the box does not get closed anymore. That is what happened to me. Also that "psychologic cheating rollercoaster" is more then hornyness, it incorporates mixed feelings around power, trust, confidence, anxiety and gives in my opinion a stronger feeling in your brain and body then what you feel very much in love with someone as a light head, higher hartbeat and breathing and butterflies in your belly. These strong feelings make it very addictive in aconscious but also an unconsious way. It will also given an adrenalinboost that for example extreme sprts fanatics are addicted to.

Going back to the subject, being happy with a tiny penis:

After that very bumpy emotional period (of the first time a girfriend cheated on me) which I never wanted to experience again I had two reactions:

The first one being driven by logic and reason that I did not want a relation anymore with a woman because I also did not trust them anymore...(eventually maybe with a man to see how that could work...)

The second one was semi-conscious and certainly ******* thoughts I started developing that sharing your wife/girlfriend was not such a big deal. To my opinion these thoughts were a ******* way to protect and weaponise myself psychologically if I would be cheated on again in the future. My moto was then that I used frequently among friends: "It s better to share a beautifull woman then have an ugly one for yourself..." What choked and amused my surroundings...

But to have, motivate this thoughts and give yourself a reason you need a reason and here comes the tiny not good performing penis.... If you are convinced that you have a tiny penis and/or you like to have one this is the ideal reason why your wife/girlfriend is aloud to take a lover with a bigger better performing dick...

Sorry for the long text...

Back