Who else is happy to be tiny?

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
At first I felt humiliated when my wife told me that I was too small to ever satisfy her and demanded that I let her fuck other men. (She gave herself to our Black neighbor.) But I found myself feeling relieved because I no longer have to pretend that I could ever be sexually adequate. This is what I was given and I accept it. Who else feels this way? — Cucky.

Attachments

• 8B15937F-A52E-4A24-8AF8-11BC8CD963F7.jpeg
    8B15937F-A52E-4A24-8AF8-11BC8CD963F7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 122
At first I felt humiliated when my wife told me that I was too small to ever satisfy her and demanded that I let her fuck other men. (She gave herself to our Black neighbor.) But I found myself feeling relieved because I no longer have to pretend that I could ever be sexually adequate. This is what I was given and I accept it. Who else feels this way? — Cucky.
Yep....feel the same way....such a weight off of my shoulders.

It is always so stressful in the bedroom...I'm always just hoping that I get an erection and then when I do get one....I have to focus on keeping the erection....and then when thrusting I have to focus on lasting longer than a minute....my wife doesn't seem to mind, but dang I would love to see her with a guy that can go for a solid hour.

😮

We had the same problem but there are nub cages that work once you get used to not having erections your body stops fighting it
That’s a good idea. I’m permanently soft because of medication but my wife now says that my being pussyfree means all pussies, just not hers. One of her friends has been chatting me up and my wife wants to make sure that I never can fuck her. I told her I never would but it sounds like I’m going to be locked anyway,

It is always so stressful in the bedroom...I'm always just hoping that I get an erection and then when I do get one....I have to focus on keeping the erection....and then when thrusting I have to focus on lasting longer than a minute....my wife doesn't seem to mind, but dang I would love to see her with a guy that can go for a solid hour.
I had the same problem which is my wife finally lost patience and began fucking a neighbor. Would you mind becoming a cuckold if it meant her pleasure?

I'm also feeling relieved knowing that my wife's bull fucks her and satisfies her and she doesn't need to care about my tiny soft penis.

Back