Whiteboy Cuckold Humiliation

forsing my bitch boy husband to suck big black cock and serve my bull while I am fucked and pleased and just get to deny and humiliate him like a little cuck is so hot to me. I’m not sure why it’s so hot, but any bbc bulls who are up to the task, please let me know and let’s put the cuck in his place 😘
Lol the cool thing about that as a cuck too is that the pleasure if serving bbc is a pleasure on a much higher level than the humiliation is...It's only supposed to be humiliating because of societal norms, cuckolding relationships are all about transcendence which is why they are so amazing!

forsing my bitch boy husband to suck big black cock and serve my bull while I am fucked and pleased and just get to deny and humiliate him like a little cuck is so hot to me. I’m not sure why it’s so hot, but any bbc bulls who are up to the task, please let me know and let’s put the cuck in his place 😘
My ex girlfriend talked about our cuckolding ideas and reasons and experiences with her female best friend (has hotwife and cuckolding experience too) alot... Invited her to Join us at nude beach to Show her me naked and Made fun about me there... Her friends Birthday is few weeks after Mine and on her Birthday Party she gave me Birthday Gift too. I unpacked IT in Front of her friends and IT was a Cage.. IT was really embarrasing... But my girlfriend really liked it.... And somehow i was a Bit turned on too...
Even as They talked About that she think the Cage would Be to big.. ((she was right)...

Maybe its important to say that she and her friend are all really kinky and Go to kinky Clubs Here in Berlin.. so IT was'nt really shocking for them...
My ex girlfriend talked about our cuckolding ideas and reasons and experiences with her female best friend (has hotwife and cuckolding experience too) alot... Invited her to Join us at nude beach to Show her me naked and Made fun about me there... Her friends Birthday is few weeks after Mine and on her Birthday Party she gave me Birthday Gift too. I unpacked IT in Front of her friends and IT was a Cage.. IT was really embarrasing... But my girlfriend really liked it.... And somehow i was a Bit turned on too...
Even as They talked About that she think the Cage would Be to big.. ((she was right)...

Maybe its important to say that she and her friend are all really kinky and Go to kinky Clubs Here in Berlin.. so IT was'nt really shocking for them...
My girlfriend did that to me too she had a party with all her friends she already had a black lover and she had been feminizing me for a month she ****** me to wear a sissy maid outfit she made sure the skirt was very very short she wanted my little sissy clit totally exposed for everyone to see she had this party planned for a month without her friends she stripped me down in front of everybody so I was totally nude saw her friends could see how small my little sissy clit was she started to finger my pussy she wanted all her friends to see how big my little sissy clit was when I get hard her friends had a nice little laugh because it was only 3 inches long when it's hard she has me addicted to crack or she gets me very very high cuz she know I will do anything she wants for another hit she tells me I'm going to be the entertainment for the night next and I know all the girls have strap-ons that they are putting on and they're all big black Boss hog strap-ons she tells me it's going to be a breeding party tonight she sets up a video camera so she can take the whole night her and her friends raped my pussy on Friday night until Saturday afternoon or she made a few phone calls and told her black lover to invite some guys over couple of the black guys are gay and feminine and they also own their own little sissy white boy she told him to bring their sissies with them she told me to get in the middle of the room and she told the other two sissies that they could do whatever they wanted to me he needs to be punished he's is all yours you may do whatever you want with him he needs to be raped and taught a lesson to get some big kick out of this video taping me and humiliating me especially letting two white sissies use me the one Sissy his little clit was barely two inches long the other one was about 1 in all the black daddies got a big kick out of it watching the three of us in the middle of the room after two sissies are done with me she let all the black daddies breed me all the black daddies were very very impressed with her that she had me tattooed the big black Ace of spades just above my little sissy clit and above that it said I belong only two big black cocks every weekend she has a party and videotapes it all my friends know because she sells the videotapes I still love her very very much she is totally feminized me into a very beautiful sissy girl her lover does not work and he is at the house all day long but she is working and he pimps me out everyday at least four or five customers I'll be honest I love being a sissy I love big black cocks had to call her over Daddy he sits in a chair picks me up and lowers me down on his big black cock facing him he is about 11 inches long and he knows I can't take it all but he makes me anyway I can't hold it anymore and he's so far up he's hitting my prostate he loves to watch me pee all over myself I'm definitely addicted to Black daddies I will do anything to make my Daddy happy

want to suck it too

Back