Whitebois place as black mans bitch

Extreme racist bullshit what a stupid thread. Whitebois as I remember things if a man fucks a man or lets him suck his cock, he is definitely Bi-sexual at the least.
Consider this: if the cocks comes out of the wife's pussy it's an indirect cleaning when the hubby sucks it. Second, if one lets a black man ride one's wife, he's pretty much riding the husband's heart. Why in hell wouldn't the wife like to see the husband fucked by a bbc. And yes, it's inverted racism in this thread.

..., it's inverted racism in this thread.
I like the phrase "inverted racism." Many white people think that racism is a negative racial prejudice or simply prejudice; it is not. Racism is reinforcing class structures based on ethnic group. Prejudice helps to do that, but it is not the whole of the matter. The prejudice that Blacks are better lovers helps to maintain the idea that social structures are based on inherited racial characteristics.
While the presumption that Whites are worse lovers may seem at first glance to be complimentary to Blacks; in the long-run it only helps to maintain the degradation of Blacks in our culture. It is a combination of longstanding prejudices that Blacks are a threat to White social standing and are less than human, of value only for their primal ******* characteristics. While it is a bit hypocritical, my being on this site at all, I have always maintained that cuckoldry is a sexual fetish not connected to ethnic groups and the only thing that makes interracial cuckoldry especially arousing is the idea that an interracial pregnancy might be more noticeable and humiliating for the couple. "Inverted racism" is a great description of what this prejudice does. It takes a complimentary prejudice, yet help maintains a negative social dynamic.

I like the phrase "inverted racism." Many white people think that racism is a negative racial prejudice or simply prejudice; it is not. Racism is reinforcing class structures based on ethnic group. Prejudice helps to do that, but it is not the whole of the matter. The prejudice that Blacks are better lovers helps to maintain the idea that social structures are based on inherited racial characteristics.
While the presumption that Whites are worse lovers may seem at first glance to be complimentary to Blacks; in the long-run it only helps to maintain the degradation of Blacks in our culture. It is a combination of longstanding prejudices that Blacks are a threat to White social standing and are less than human, of value only for their primal ******* characteristics. While it is a bit hypocritical, my being on this site at all, I have always maintained that cuckoldry is a sexual fetish not connected to ethnic groups and the only thing that makes interracial cuckoldry especially arousing is the idea that an interracial pregnancy might be more noticeable and humiliating for the couple. "Inverted racism" is a great description of what this prejudice does. It takes a complimentary prejudice, yet help maintains a negative social dynamic.
To complicated for us inferior white bois. ;)

Im a white boy but I usually get a little nervous and find myself checking him out and hoping he notices. I tend to become very submissive and try and be as helpful as possible.

I let him know with body language that I am a sissy white boy that is into black men and hopefully he gets the message. If my girl is with me I usually introduce them and then go leave to do something.

If Im lucky he will put me and my fiance in our place and have us both serving him and admiring him. Im just waiting for the day a black man takes control of us and I can help her suck his big cock.

If that sounds good to some black bull out there, dont hesitate to contact us. You can own and use a young early 20's white couple until you are bored and then kick us to the curb.

Back