Whitebois place as black mans bitch

Thats true. It did me from the first experience. I want black cock so badly. I am desperate for black cock to fuck me or allow me to suck black cock. I wasnt asked and it didnt occur to me to ask as i was in the middle of becoming a faggot. Addicted to black. I wanted more and was thrilled about being his bitch. I did everything he wanted me to do. I wanted to. I wanted his dick more than anything ever in my life. I dumped my fiance for him. Gave him money and a car i owned. Sucked and fucked friends he sent to my spot. I was his and I loved it. I begged for it. I became submissive and wanted to be his always to get his dick. I wouldve had a sex change for him at one point. I felt like his woman. He told me he did this to so many white boys then moved to another city to make more white bois into black cock loving bitches. I was so easy to turn he said i resisted for 3 seconds until his huge cock filled my mouth. I started sucking him immediately and came hands free as he did me doggy style. I felt Like a woman his woman. 15 minutes is all it took to turn me out. I cried when he left ,he laughed. I wanted to go with him. I was devastated. He was so manipulative and knew he made me love his black dick. He would tell me he was using me and i wouldnt stop him because i loved his cock like my life depended on it. I cried for days. Then he called me 4 days after he left and told mehe gave me to his cousin. Who shows up at my place at 6 pm people everywhere outside coming home from work. I open my door and he says his name and said get on your knees and suck me right here in the doorway. I did. He eventually came inside my mouth and let me know i am not to pull away because he wasnt wearing a condom. I did as he asked. It was his order to me that he was always going to cum in me never wear a condom. I shook my head yes.i was going to go suck some dicks for him later that night. I did. He loved to see me sucking dick. He would say things to me often as i sucked cock.he did not like white men. But it was so much joy for him to talk trash about being a faggot. He found me weak and pathetic. Loved that he cum inside me. I secretly loved it too. I loved him filling me up i thought i shouldnt have allowed it. Too late though. So i thought oh well carry on. It was good he hated white males it made him fuck me more for his satisfaction. It made me so happy and horny. I told him i was his bitch . I was loving him cumming in me. I was truly happy submissive and happy to be a fag for black dick. Happy days ended when he was arrested. Now i get crumbs barely. I am desperate for a huge black cock to give me happiness like back then. I like them big and thick. I am so miserable its terrible. It gets worse daily. Im wanting it so bad with no luck. I was considering trying to find any dick to suck any race. I need to do something to get through this dry spell. Truck stop maybe. I am truly so wiggin out for a big fat black faggot making type dick. I wish i was a woman its easier. New to colorado and have no knowlege to help me of the area. I want every black man i see i think. It wont be much longer and ill just break down and ask one for some. I want it so very much i wanna freaking cry. I need it bad im in some kind of dick withdrawl. This is the worst feeling ever

Yes stockings are cool but I hate it when they wear condoms I love the way their dick feels inside me on God damn it feels good and when they come whenever they come inside you without a condom you feel like so good like you want them so much more and you want to be there bitch and you try to be I would have to take off their condoms I don't care that's how I was broke in and that's how I want it I need to be full of cum inside me I've been brainwashed like that I guess cuz the best dick I ever had the turn me out he didn't wear any condoms God I wish you was back I wish I could find him I get a sex change and try to marry his black ass God damn I love that dick it was so mind-blowing it changed everything in my whole world and it was big dick it freaking hurt and I just wanted it more made me come without no hands I belong to that guy that made it on I wanted him I did anything he told me to and I would still I guess he's like everybody's equivalent first love he's the one that turn me out his dick was so big man I miss that man when people say big black cock men are gods they weren't lying about him he he was I would pray to him I could see him being my God if he wanted me to pray to him I would I do in a heartbeat I'll do anything that guy tells me to do I am fucking dick whipped by that man I love his dick I love it I love it beyond anything I've ever thought about loving in my life he had me truly 100% sprung Reckless I remember thinking that when come started dripping out of me I I was thinking maybe I should all that was probably just a little bit unhealthy but then after that minute I I just felt so feminine in like his bitch I didn't care I just wanted to be everything he wanted from me I I felt like nothing was more important than pleasing him and taking care of it beautiful fucking cock it was thicker than my wrist and it hurt I thought you going to split my mouth open when he put it in my mouth sides of my mouth with the corners at the oh my God she's going to rip open hip 3 seconds I fought for 3 seconds I bought get him away from me until his dick got in my mouth and I started sucking like a baby did not fight him at all ever after that like he had a magic wand he dickmatize me it was so freaking euphoric I want to please him so bad I want to be everything that he wanted me to be I mean it 3 seconds in 4 to try to remain heterosexual he put my head down as soon as my mouth was full of his dick that was 3 seconds I was sucking it and I did stop and I didn't fight him again I did everything you told me to I obeyed him I was sucking it like my life depends on it and I didn't hate it and then I found myself one and then he fucked me and made me cum without touching myself yep it took him 15 minutes to turn me out wake me honestly say I love big big fat black dick the bigger the better I'm a faggot for it. And it makes me happy to please his black dick it made me happier than I've ever been I was man just all over myself happy I can't remember being that happy and wanted something so bad. A lot of people joke and make comments about how black cocks make white man into faggets well I want to tell you this man had that dick and then some it took less than 15 minutes I swear changed my whole attitude my whole sexual orientation I wanted his dick and I begged him for it. I never felt so out of control so desperate so helpless and I never wanted so much something. And he knew it he laughed at me all the times that I was one of the quickest that he ever turned out that I was naturally a fag for black dick and I just didn't know it. I have to believe them I can't deny I would do anything for his dick it was beautiful I was dead games man he made me happy he made me gay for black dick and I was happy I was happy. well if I would have only known what happens when you go without it for a while like not having a cigarette for you start jonesing for it. I love what she's done to me with his magical fucking dick I love the way he made me feel with that big giant beautiful dick I love being a fagg for it made me happy to please him made me happy he coming me made me happy they treated me like a little fucking bitch I wanted to be with you wanted me to be I didn't hear what it was I dropped the same day that he turn me out my fiance of 7 years and never blinked an eye never fucking I don't fucking care still I don't even regret I don't want her fucking pussy but his dick I want that something bad I'm a black cock loving faggot and now I'm experiencing the withdrawal of addiction I seriously might have to suck some white dick or Latin dick or I don't care I just I need some dick

That is so fucking wonderful how many out there wishes that was them I know I wish that was me. For me black dick really makes me feel feminine especially when they fuck you like a woman and when they come inside me I feel so like a woman and it's just unrealistic. When I got turned out a little over a year ago I couldn't resist it I just wanted it when he called me names that turn me on anything that remotely resembled being feminine I was into it I was helpless I couldn't resist it didn't want to it consumed me it got into my head it made me want to be a bitch so bad and I was not ever as happy as that dick made me. Anytime names were thrown at me I I was happy about it it's if they called me a faggot if they told me I was gay if I was a bitch anything like that but it made me happy made me want to be for real I wanted to belong always to him his dick has the power to make me I love dick I'm previously heterosexual with no inclinations of this at all he came and took me forcefully but I've barely fought for 3 seconds and it changed my whole sexual orientation so when people say black dick makes white boys gay it made me and I loved it I wanted more I still do

Back