Whitebois place as black mans bitch

I fantasize about a young skinny black guy in his 20s with an enormous cock standing next to me naked in a locker room with no one else around. We stand there looking at each other and noticing the difference between our legs. And then he breaks the silence and says something like, "damn white boy, you got a small dick. I mean, I heard you all were small but now that I actually see it...." I would would then respond with some weak, stuttering reply like "uh uh uh, I...I...I..." And then this man half my age would say, "Boy, you gonna find out real quick what happens to sissy little white boys like you. Get on your knees!!!" I then reply "No...please....oh god..." He then places his hand on my shoulder and I easily fall to my knees. Then he tells me, "I want you to tell me that black men are superior! And say that as a white man you are a black man's bitch!!! Say it white boy!! Look at me when I address you!! Then after that you gonna check on my dick till dump my load inside your mouth. And you swallow all that ******* or I'm gonna knock the fuck out of you bitch!!!"

And he would look like this and I would be his white bitch.
tumblr_nmbt2svS0a1u655fco5_250.gif tumblr_nmbt2svS0a1u655fco8_250.gif tumblr_nmbt2svS0a1u655fco9_400.gif

I fantasize about a young skinny black guy in his 20s with an enormous cock standing next to me naked in a locker room with no one else around. We stand there looking at each other and noticing the difference between our legs. And then he breaks the silence and says something like, "damn white boy, you got a small dick. I mean, I heard you all were small but now that I actually see it...." I would would then respond with some weak, stuttering reply like "uh uh uh, I...I...I..." And then this man half my age would say, "Boy, you gonna find out real quick what happens to sissy little white boys like you. Get on your knees!!!" I then reply "No...please....oh god..." He then places his hand on my shoulder and I easily fall to my knees. Then he tells me, "I want you to tell me that black men are superior! And say that as a white man you are a black man's bitch!!! Say it white boy!! Look at me when I address you!! Then after that you gonna check on my dick till dump my load inside your mouth. And you swallow all that ******* or I'm gonna knock the fuck out of you bitch!!!"

View attachment 1356339 View attachment 1356340 View attachment 1356341
i absolutely love tough dom thug Black Men who threaten to kick my ass unless i suck Their big Black COCKS "BALLS DEEP"!

White men should set a good example for their women... feminizing themselves and submitting to their Black Masters will give them real Joy. Not just that though it also helps to establish the hierarchy of the relationship.

To truly submit you must become whatever your black Master needs to be satisfied. If that means you have to take him in every way it means to take a man then so be it

White men should set a good example for their women... feminizing themselves and submitting to their Black Masters will give them real Joy. Not just that though it also helps to establish the hierarchy of the relationship.

To truly submit you must become whatever your black Master needs to be satisfied. If that means you have to take him in every way it means to take a man then so be it

So very true I will do whatever a black man wants

Could not agree with this more. As of right now you are the "leader " in the household so you need to set an example for everybody there that any black man you all encounter is superior and you need to always look your best and be ready to serve them in any way they need. Financially, household chores, and of course sexually. And don't worry every black man will let you know what they need from you

Im just a regular guy that , later in life, found watching my woman getting fucked and even creampied, turned me on immensely.I've always been a little bi, but perfectly happy straight. BUT when my woman is present, and another man ,I want his dick pleasured, and I want to do it too. I will do anything to please them both, and thats when I get well, gay. I dont get the whole crossdressing bit. We all get naked and start. THat I get. Now, I was told to just sit and watch once, and this guy had a cock so thick, I couldnt believe she got it in her.I never forgot the sound they made, when she tried to suck him, well, succeeded in sucking most of him. Thats when I admited I wanted to suck a big black cock, and I will always want to.
My husband always liked sucking and getting fucked by bbc

View attachment 1356339 View attachment 1356340 View attachment 1356341
Damm that is one nice dick both of us would like to fuck it

Im just a regular guy that , later in life, found watching my woman getting fucked and even creampied, turned me on immensely.I've always been a little bi, but perfectly happy straight. BUT when my woman is present, and another man ,I want his dick pleasured, and I want to do it too. I will do anything to please them both, and thats when I get well, gay. I dont get the whole crossdressing bit. We all get naked and start. THat I get. Now, I was told to just sit and watch once, and this guy had a cock so thick, I couldnt believe she got it in her.I never forgot the sound they made, when she tried to suck him, well, succeeded in sucking most of him. Thats when I admited I wanted to suck a big black cock, and I will always want to.
So true

Back