Whitebois place as black mans bitch

It would be nice if they permanently became female after a t/g surgery to make themselves more attractive to black guys.
If I could have afforded it, I would have had the surgery when I was younger. A black man deserves a young tight body to ravage. I am sure i would have ended up on some big studs arm with a real big gap between my legs from taking his BBC repeatedly.

I love to be a black man's bitch. Nothing feels better than being stuffed full of a BBC and feeling him pump you full of his seed.
Is it really as good as you say? They look so BIG! It must hurt to have so much meat getting ****** into your bottom. I keep dreamin about it, but I think i would need to be really stoned and ******* to actually let it happen. I like the thought of being pinned down and not being given a choice in the matter.

They do take some getting use to I'll admit. It helps having a Bull who's patient and willing to take it slow. It's a little uncomfortable the first minute or two but once you get used to the feeling it's heaven! A lot of times I'll start out on top riding cowgirl style, which allows me the time to get used to the size till I can slide down and take it all. My favorite position of course is doggy style, which gives the Bull full control over speed and depth. I love when he's close and grabs ahold of my hips and pulls me back into his cock as he shoves it in to the hilt as he fills me full of his seed. I love the feeling of his cock pulsing inside me while he drains his nuts into me.

They do take some getting use to I'll admit. It helps having a Bull who's patient and willing to take it slow. It's a little uncomfortable the first minute or two but once you get used to the feeling it's heaven! A lot of times I'll start out on top riding cowgirl style, which allows me the time to get used to the size till I can slide down and take it all. My favorite position of course is doggy style, which gives the Bull full control over speed and depth. I love when he's close and grabs ahold of my hips and pulls me back into his cock as he shoves it in to the hilt as he fills me full of his seed. I love the feeling of his cock pulsing inside me while he drains his nuts into me.

And I love to watch!:)

tumblr_oow2j1jfWE1v41k9ro1_1280 (2).jpg

MiniKilt.jpg Fill me up!

Back