White women making it clear why they're protesting

I completely agree on the fact that we need to fight racism and learn there are issues well beyond our own but what they heck does it have to do with whose dick your riding or sucking?
Hi... Plenty. That dick is attached to a equal human being. I've played the role of a dildo with feet. Even then if a woman wasn't at least aware of how race plays a role in just about every dynamic. If she wasn't capable of listening with an open mind/heart. Chances are I'd use my feet and keep my dick in my pants😉.

I think the more you talk the less women will ever want to meet you.
At the risk of nobody wanting to meet me.. LOL. Here goes a whole lot of "talk." For a little context to anyone who's interested this is the culmination of a back and forth on 3 other threads. One of them being a restricted thread. The two other are nasty people, and no to white men's page.

Here I go... Lol🤣

Since this started on this unrestricted thread. This is my rebuttal from a verified only thread... Enjoy or cringe as you see fit 🤣.

Me to another poster:
What's up Bro... I don't even think that poster is female @funcouple52661 . It's one of those pathetic husbands/boyfriends who needs a black man to fuck their woman in a way that they never could. The whole conversation from it is pseudomasculine. I can almost picture it. A fake ass macho white boy on the outside and a pink petticoat wearing little girl on the inside. Wants to present as a dominant to the outside world but behind closed doors is nothing but toilet licker. It's so interesting to me how it's always referencing my conduct on this site. Not their favorite type of black man I gather. You know the ones with huge big black dicks and small easily manipulated minds. Says the way that I am I'm never going to meet anybody. I'm not on this site to meet anybody I've been with the same beautiful white woman for the past 5 years. This is nothing but pure entertainment for me and boy has it been. It's little homosexual ally will probably jump in any moment now @smalltwoinches That screen name is priceless. You know that pillow biter actually posted that it wanted to suck my dick. Lol. In any case Bro have at it. I got better things to do at the moment. Ain't going to be around for their weak ass reply. Have a great weekend.

It's Reply:
I expect this kind of a reaction from a guy like you. You are a racist liberal that is a professional victim in life. You lack any confidence or ability to think for yourself. I love that you attack any black man that doesn't agree with your racist views claiming they have a small mind. When in fact you are the one that expects others to pay your way in life because you have always been a victim. It is weal men like you that are the reason my husband doesn't come on sites like this. You have cucked yourself for a political agenda. I took a look at your pics and quickly pointed out that you are not a bbc, you are average at best. Like I said, I want to thank you on behalf of successful people everywhere on your comments. You make it easy to get through the weeds in here. If you ever want to meet my husband and say those things in person, I would gladly arrange that. It would not end the way you hope. I know that you are not used to strong women, you think that we are just going to faint when we talk to you. I can think for myself and I see you for what you are. Pathetic.

My reply:
Right a guy like me... A proud, successful, content Black man. What the fuck are you? From the looks of that avatar... A flat assed, average at best caveb.itch, with no media. More likely though a butthurt white boy with some serious issues that only a handful of sleeping pills and liter of "white lightning" could cure Lol 😆⚰️. You assume so much because I'm Pro Black and refuse to forget the debt that is owed. If that makes me a victim in your twisted reality so be it. Better that then some simp who thinks white supremacists such as yourself shouldn't pay the full balance for the greatest crime in history. I have never attacked any Black person on this site. From my perspective whatever differences "WE" may have are best unaired on a platform such as this...I know you love it when you see us infight... Do you say "Look at those N.iggas Go... Hope they never recognize who they should bring the real fight to"?
Reparations will be made... Suck it up. Personally I want for nothing material. However, if someone owed me $200.00 I want it back...It would be idiotic to dismiss a thousand times that amount dumb ass🤣... For what reason ? Because your sphincter tightens up at Black people getting the compensation they're due ? Maybe you can get one of those true bbcs that you worship so much to loosen it up for you. It'll work for whatever gender you truly are... So there's that 😆.
Weed out... More like inspect a man's body and temperament as if he's on an auction block during the good old days. You know the ones that I'm talking about... "Big dick I just hope that he doesn't actually expect to be seen as an equal human being. That would ruin all the fun." Lol. Check this out Karen or Brad or whatever the fuck you are I wouldn't fuck you with your mom's dick. Husband...? A fucking cuckold? You're kidding right? Meet him for what I already have a female sucking my dick. Lol. Listen b.itch or prick the only thing strong about you is the stench swirling skyward off your cavernous c.unt. Pathetic is exactly what you want me to be... S.hit out of luck on that one dude. 😂.

It's Replies:
Proud and successful people don’t seek reparations and act like victims.
You’re a pathetic excuse for a man. Tell me more how you’re a victim.
I don’t want men to act like they are entitled to anything or victims so it’s not a compliment to your racist ass.

My Replies:
🖕🏽🤣🖕🏽

Considering your criteria for being a man that is the highest compliment you can pay me asswipe... What I'd rather tell you is how disgusting worthless s.hit stains like you are. Always accusing others of wanting something for free... Even when they have worked harder than anybody to receive what is due them. This is evidenced by the fact that you can't even come up with 9.95 per month to support the site that you so robustly use to spread your laughable and deranged point of views...Also to seek "BBC's" to wreck all three (or two dude) of your fuck holes. Here's a thought why don't you go turn two or three more tricks. You should be able to get the 10 bucks that way. Lol. 🤣

So... Here's a bit of advice fancy pants. When you have to eat a s.hit sandwich. As I'm sure you're somewhat used to. It's better not to nibble. Everything that you are afraid of...Is happening right before your eyes. And there ain't a fucking thing you can do to stop it... Why don't you just go grab the alcohol and the sleeping pills now. Do the whole world of fucking favor 🤣

At the risk of nobody wanting to meet me.. LOL. Here goes a whole lot of "talk." For a little context to anyone who's interested this is the culmination of a back and forth on 3 other threads. One of them being a restricted thread. The two other are nasty people, and no to white men's page.

Here I go... Lol🤣

Since this started on this unrestricted thread. This is my rebuttal from a verified only thread... Enjoy or cringe as you see fit 🤣.

Me to another poster:
What's up Bro... I don't even think that poster is female @funcouple52661 . It's one of those pathetic husbands/boyfriends who needs a black man to fuck their woman in a way that they never could. The whole conversation from it is pseudomasculine. I can almost picture it. A fake ass macho white boy on the outside and a pink petticoat wearing little girl on the inside. Wants to present as a dominant to the outside world but behind closed doors is nothing but toilet licker. It's so interesting to me how it's always referencing my conduct on this site. Not their favorite type of black man I gather. You know the ones with huge big black dicks and small easily manipulated minds. Says the way that I am I'm never going to meet anybody. I'm not on this site to meet anybody I've been with the same beautiful white woman for the past 5 years. This is nothing but pure entertainment for me and boy has it been. It's little homosexual ally will probably jump in any moment now @smalltwoinches That screen name is priceless. You know that pillow biter actually posted that it wanted to suck my dick. Lol. In any case Bro have at it. I got better things to do at the moment. Ain't going to be around for their weak ass reply. Have a great weekend.

It's Reply:
I expect this kind of a reaction from a guy like you. You are a racist liberal that is a professional victim in life. You lack any confidence or ability to think for yourself. I love that you attack any black man that doesn't agree with your racist views claiming they have a small mind. When in fact you are the one that expects others to pay your way in life because you have always been a victim. It is weal men like you that are the reason my husband doesn't come on sites like this. You have cucked yourself for a political agenda. I took a look at your pics and quickly pointed out that you are not a bbc, you are average at best. Like I said, I want to thank you on behalf of successful people everywhere on your comments. You make it easy to get through the weeds in here. If you ever want to meet my husband and say those things in person, I would gladly arrange that. It would not end the way you hope. I know that you are not used to strong women, you think that we are just going to faint when we talk to you. I can think for myself and I see you for what you are. Pathetic.

My reply:
Right a guy like me... A proud, successful, content Black man. What the fuck are you? From the looks of that avatar... A flat assed, average at best caveb.itch, with no media. More likely though a butthurt white boy with some serious issues that only a handful of sleeping pills and liter of "white lightning" could cure Lol 😆⚰️. You assume so much because I'm Pro Black and refuse to forget the debt that is owed. If that makes me a victim in your twisted reality so be it. Better that then some simp who thinks white supremacists such as yourself shouldn't pay the full balance for the greatest crime in history. I have never attacked any Black person on this site. From my perspective whatever differences "WE" may have are best unaired on a platform such as this...I know you love it when you see us infight... Do you say "Look at those N.iggas Go... Hope they never recognize who they should bring the real fight to"?
Reparations will be made... Suck it up. Personally I want for nothing material. However, if someone owed me $200.00 I want it back...It would be idiotic to dismiss a thousand times that amount dumb ass🤣... For what reason ? Because your sphincter tightens up at Black people getting the compensation they're due ? Maybe you can get one of those true bbcs that you worship so much to loosen it up for you. It'll work for whatever gender you truly are... So there's that 😆.
Weed out... More like inspect a man's body and temperament as if he's on an auction block during the good old days. You know the ones that I'm talking about... "Big dick I just hope that he doesn't actually expect to be seen as an equal human being. That would ruin all the fun." Lol. Check this out Karen or Brad or whatever the fuck you are I wouldn't fuck you with your mom's dick. Husband...? A fucking cuckold? You're kidding right? Meet him for what I already have a female sucking my dick. Lol. Listen b.itch or prick the only thing strong about you is the stench swirling skyward off your cavernous c.unt. Pathetic is exactly what you want me to be... S.hit out of luck on that one dude. 😂.

It's Replies:
Proud and successful people don’t seek reparations and act like victims.
You’re a pathetic excuse for a man. Tell me more how you’re a victim.
I don’t want men to act like they are entitled to anything or victims so it’s not a compliment to your racist ass.

My Replies:
🖕🏽🤣🖕🏽

Considering your criteria for being a man that is the highest compliment you can pay me asswipe... What I'd rather tell you is how disgusting worthless s.hit stains like you are. Always accusing others of wanting something for free... Even when they have worked harder than anybody to receive what is due them. This is evidenced by the fact that you can't even come up with 9.95 per month to support the site that you so robustly use to spread your laughable and deranged point of views...Also to seek "BBC's" to wreck all three (or two dude) of your fuck holes. Here's a thought why don't you go turn two or three more tricks. You should be able to get the 10 bucks that way. Lol. 🤣

So... Here's a bit of advice fancy pants. When you have to eat a s.hit sandwich. As I'm sure you're somewhat used to. It's better not to nibble. Everything that you are afraid of...Is happening right before your eyes. And there ain't a fucking thing you can do to stop it... Why don't you just go grab the alcohol and the sleeping pills now. Do the whole world of fucking favor 🤣
I love that you don’t hide your racism. Claiming others are “white supremacists” and they somehow owe you money for something that never happened to you is sickening at best. Tell me who sold Africans into slavery? Other Africans. Period. That’s not up for debate. I also love that you live everyday filled with hate towards people that don’t look like you.
Your victimhood would be exhausting to those that actually aren’t entitled to what others have. You say you’re strong? Strong people don’t have to refer to others as “it’s” in an attempt to dehumanize. Strong people don’t have to tell others they are strong. Strong people don’t claim that they are beneath others and need money from them for something they never endured. You were never a slave. Many whites were slaves add you don’t advocate for them. You’re a joke. No one living in America now ever owned a slave. You are not owed anything. Period. I would never want to shut you up. The world needs to know who the hateful entitled racists are. I can only hope this flushes out more hateful racists like you.
I love that you attack me and my husband based on race. I love that you don’t think that a woman like me could possibly be strong enough to stand up to a hateful racist like you. That I’m somehow supposed to feel guilt for something I’ve never done. Your mindset Is sickening and toxic.

I love that you don’t hide your racism. Claiming others are “white supremacists” and they somehow owe you money for something that never happened to you is sickening at best. Tell me who sold Africans into slavery? Other Africans. Period. That’s not up for debate. I also love that you live everyday filled with hate towards people that don’t look like you.
Your victimhood would be exhausting to those that actually aren’t entitled to what others have. You say you’re strong? Strong people don’t have to refer to others as “it’s” in an attempt to dehumanize. Strong people don’t have to tell others they are strong. Strong people don’t claim that they are beneath others and need money from them for something they never endured. You were never a slave. Many whites were slaves add you don’t advocate for them. You’re a joke. No one living in America now ever owned a slave. You are not owed anything. Period. I would never want to shut you up. The world needs to know who the hateful entitled racists are. I can only hope this flushes out more hateful racists like you.
I love that you attack me and my husband based on race. I love that you don’t think that a woman like me could possibly be strong enough to stand up to a hateful racist like you. That I’m somehow supposed to feel guilt for something I’ve never done. Your mindset Is sickening and toxic.
Great Big Yawn... However, this always wakes me up. How about you? 🤣Lol

So you’re sharing a Marxist propaganda video that says you a victim. How sad you are. Nothing strong about you
What I'm sharing is something that hopefully is going to give you a brain aneurysm/embolism...POP !!! Lol 😆⚰️.
Good Lord you're interested in my well-being. Whether or not I'm happy or sad...strong or not.
Wait for it.. Here it comes.
YOU WANT TO SUCK MY DICK 🤣

What I'm sharing is something that hopefully is going to give you a brain aneurysm/embolism...POP !!! Lol 😆⚰️.
Good Lord you're interested in my well-being. Whether or not I'm happy or sad...strong or not.
Wait for it.. Here it comes.
YOU WANT TO SUCK MY DICK 🤣
I have seen your pathetic Marxist agenda shared over and over and it is meant to keep you weak and it is working.

Of course you feel weak. That’s why you want reparations for something that never happened to you
So tell me which one are you? Imperial wizard? Grand cyclops? Or just your garden variety hood wearing, trailer trash, with about two or three rotten teeth who's proud to be a backwards thinking bumpkin. Hey at least you're white right Lol ? Whether I want it or not WE'RE going to get it. I know exactly what my first purchase is going to be... A nice plot of land in Montana LOL. Unlike you we've earned every cent and then some. However you never earned all the privilege that comes with that skin you're in. Yet you still reap the benefits of it. Imagine that... Nobody said life is going to be fair.. right?
🖕🏽🤣🖕🏽

Back