White women making it clear why they're protesting

So tell me which one are you? Imperial wizard? Grand cyclops? Or just your garden variety hood wearing, trailer trash, with about two or three rotten teeth who's proud to be a backwards thinking bumpkin. Hey at least you're white right Lol ? Whether I want it or not WE'RE going to get it. I know exactly what my first purchase is going to be... A nice plot of land in Montana LOL. Unlike you we've earned every cent and then some. However you never earned all the privilege that comes with that skin you're in. Yet you still reap the benefits of it. Imagine that... Nobody said life is going to be fair.. right?
🖕🏽🤣🖕🏽
Nothing I’ve said is racist. You however have expressed your hatred for white people and this country. You have stated that you’re beneath orders based on race and are owed money for something that never happened to you. You haven’t earned anything. In fact You desire what others own

Last edited:
Nothing I’ve said is racist. You however have expressed your hatred for elite people and this country. You have stated that you’re beneath orders based on race and are owed money for something that never happened to you. You haven’t earned anything. In fact You desire what others own
Elite People...? You're kidding right. You are less than nothing to me. I mean if you're referring to yourself. Which I think you very well be. You're like something I would wipe off the bottom of my shoe. There's nothing that you have I want. However this government is going to make a reckoning. I'm good... Great in fact. That being said we're not going to be bamboozled into not claiming what is rightfully ours. That would just be stupid. You know stupid right ? You look at it every fucking morning in the mirror... Cracked. Lol.🤣

Elite People...? You're kidding right. You are less than nothing to me. I mean if you're referring to yourself. Which I think you very well be. You're like something I would wipe off the bottom of my shoe. There's nothing that you have I want. However this government is going to make a reckoning. I'm good... Great in fact. That being said we're not going to be bamboozled into not claiming what is rightfully ours. That would just be stupid. You know stupid right ? You look at it every fucking morning in the mirror... Cracked. Lol.🤣
I said white people in this country. That’s called auto correct. I love your you try to talk superior while you want others to buy your shoes because you’re entitled. “Rightfully ours”? You don’t speak for anyone. Most people don’t think like you. They aren’t hateful entitled racists like you. You’re very weak and pathetic

I said white people in this country. That’s called auto correct. I love your you try to talk superior while you want others to buy your shoes because you’re entitled. “Rightfully ours”? You don’t speak for anyone. Most people don’t think like you. They aren’t hateful entitled racists like you. You’re very weak and pathetic
I speak for me. I know for a fact many people speak and feel exactly as I do. You probably don't come into contact with them. You like em donkey dicked and quiescent right. Lol. Don't want the BBC's (aka black men) you objectify to be too uppity. That would spoil it right ? Lol. Weak and pathetic, pathetic and weak. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Pick up a dictionary once in awhile dumbass... At least I like to mix it up a little... Cave b.itch, swamp s.natch. I didn't even need a dictionary for those.🤣

Back