White Women Are Superior

Oh and that blondie is hot
She certainly is, drop dead gorgeous as a matter of fact. IMO, white women just don't get any more beautiful than her. That photo is her with makeup, here are a few of her without makeup and one with makeup for contrast. She is just flat out naturally gorgeous, I bet she has a gorgeous smell too!;)
I say this as a white guy who is married to and deeply in love with a very beautiful blonde white woman.003_1000.jpg540_1000.jpg562_1000.jpg

She certainly is, drop dead gorgeous as a matter of fact. IMO, white women just don't get any more beautiful than her. That photo is her with makeup, here are a few of her without makeup and one with makeup for contrast. She is just flat out naturally gorgeous, I bet she has a gorgeous smell too!;)
I say this as a white guy who is married to and deeply in love with a very beautiful blonde white woman.View attachment 4477553View attachment 4477560View attachment 4477563
Blonde hair, blue eyes, perky tits, smooth skin, pretty face.. nothing better.

im sorry but colour of skin does in no way make anyone more superior than anyone else, preference plays a huge part in your decision making whether you choose to marry, date or fool around with someone else of the same colour skin as you or someone else of a different colour skin thats your choice or preference, i choose to play with white women not because i think they are surperior or prettier as beauty comes in all colours, its just my choice/preference.

01.jpg

02.jpg

The data says otherwise!

White women absolutely have their qualities which make them awesome, sexy, delicious, and freaky as *******, but Asian women have a couple of qualities that far outweigh the qualities of their female counterparts Universally and that is their femininity and submissiveness to men!

According to the data Asian women are the most married group.

Also asian women are the most desirable group according to the data released by the dating apps and websites.

Asian women date out interracially more than any other group and are the most successful at it according to the data.

All of this can be confirmed in the US by looking up the data from the US Census, the CDC, and the data from the dating apps and websites.
White women are way cuter than them in my opinion lol.

White women are way cuter than them in my opinion lol.
Cuter does not mean more feminine, submissive, or agreeable women which are more likely to be traditional and get on a man's program and be the helpful mate that women were created to be. This is what men care about the most and this is why those women are the most married, the most desirable and why those women are the most successful at dating out!🤷‍♂️

Cuter does not mean more feminine, submissive, or agreeable women which are more likely to be traditional and get on a man's program and be the helpful mate that women were created to be. This is what men care about the most and this is why those women are the most married, the most desirable and why those women are the most successful at dating out!🤷‍♂️
Lol these Asian women aren’t marrying black men like that because no offence but in case you didn’t notice... Asian women marry for money the most out of every race of women. They are the most hypergamous race of women and they know how to play the game. They know how to pretend to be submissive and ‘agreeable’ to get the bag. They know that they need to target rich nerdy white men and make them feel like masculine men.

But this thread isn’t about marriage.... it’s about desirability and white women are still by far the most desirable women. Most women copy white women to lighten their skin, get eyelid surgery, eye contacts, fake hair etc.

The data says otherwise!

White women absolutely have their qualities which make them awesome, sexy, delicious, and freaky as *******, but Asian women have a couple of qualities that far outweigh the qualities of their female counterparts Universally and that is their femininity and submissiveness to men!

According to the data Asian women are the most married group.

Also asian women are the most desirable group according to the data released by the dating apps and websites.

Asian women date out interracially more than any other group and are the most successful at it according to the data.

All of this can be confirmed in the US by looking up the data from the US Census, the CDC, and the data from the dating apps and websites.
Just because they’re the most married, it doesn’t mean they are the most desired. They just know how to play the game better.

Lol these Asian women aren’t marrying black men like that because no offence but in case you didn’t notice... Asian women marry for money the most out of every race of women. They are the most hypergamous race of women and they know how to play the game. They know how to pretend to be submissive and ‘agreeable’ to get the bag. They know that they need to target rich nerdy white men and make them feel like masculine men.

But this thread isn’t about marriage.... it’s about desirability and white women are still by far the most desirable women. Most women copy white women to lighten their skin, get eyelid surgery, eye contacts, fake hair etc.
Good points all round. The variety of white genetics is so hot. blonde, brunette, black, red hair, blue green hazel brown eyes, the smell of a white woman is better than other races too. Not to mention they mostly have bigger breasts than asians, now getting big bums like black women, they are the best.

Good points all round. The variety of white genetics is so hot. blonde, brunette, black, red hair, blue green hazel brown eyes, the smell of a white woman is better than other races too. Not to mention they mostly have bigger breasts than asians, now getting big bums like black women, they are the best.
Right if you only dated white women you won’t be missing out because there’s so much variety with them. They also have the best bodies by far. They actually have curves lol and in the past, white girls used to have no ass... I don’t know what happened but they’ve evolved now. I see so many white girls with ass now lol.

First of all I never said anything about who they were marrying I just said that all the data showed that they were the most desirable women because they are the most married women, meaning they are chosen for marriage more than anyone else! Women control who gets laid and who gets born, but its men control who gets married. Everything else about why is just an opinion.

Since you mentioned black men let me give you some interesting data on black women. There are 3.5 million more black women in America than black men and yet black men are more married in America. Also studies have shown that women are more likely to be coupled than their male counterparts accept in the case of black women and their male counterparts black men.

Desire is measured by consumption aka relationships and marriages. If people desire a product they consume it and its desirability is measured by its demand and consumption and that basic capitalism and economics. If they like it they buy it. If they like a woman they date her or put a ring on her finger and again what I am saying is all the data says Asian women are the most desirable because they are in the most relationships and marriages more than any other group of women. White women are in second place!

"White women are superior" - the title of the thread alone says it all. I'm sure the whites who flock to these types of sites can't believe their luck. Where else could you find such a collection of low IQ low information men with huge strong dicks and slave mentalities that would have made an any planter or plantation owner jump for joy? Tragic.

"White women are superior" - the title of the thread alone says it all. I'm sure the whites who flock to these types of sites can't believe their luck. Where else could you find such a collection of low IQ low information men with huge strong dicks and slave mentalities that would have made an any planter or plantation owner jump for joy? Tragic.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if that's how you feel then we thank you for stopping by on your way to match.com or eharmony.com✌

Lol. Though there are no race superior but If you ever been with a latina or arab girl you would know white girls r highly overrated.
Affirmative for you while, others have a different taste and maintain the same position.....comes down to personal preference.

First of all I never said anything about who they were marrying I just said that all the data showed that they were the most desirable women because they are the most married women, meaning they are chosen for marriage more than anyone else! Women control who gets laid and who gets born, but its men control who gets married. Everything else about why is just an opinion.

Since you mentioned black men let me give you some interesting data on black women. There are 3.5 million more black women in America than black men and yet black men are more married in America. Also studies have shown that women are more likely to be coupled than their male counterparts accept in the case of black women and their male counterparts black men.

Desire is measured by consumption aka relationships and marriages. If people desire a product they consume it and its desirability is measured by its demand and consumption and that basic capitalism and economics. If they like it they buy it. If they like a woman they date her or put a ring on her finger and again what I am saying is all the data says Asian women are the most desirable because they are in the most relationships and marriages more than any other group of women. White women are in second place!
Lol you think I don’t know this. This is not something to boast about to these white people here. It’s embarrassing.

Back