White Women Are Superior

Because as you said, enthusiasm. Every man wants to come home to a woman who can't wait to feed and fuck him. And unfortunately most black women don't feel the need to do such. I love my black women, but they don't treat you like white women and that's my opinion.
Maybe depends on country where you live and cultural things? Or this situation is common in every country?

Maybe depends on country where you live and cultural things? Or this situation is common in every country?
Women in my country are spoiled and entitled mainly because 80% of the male population are simps sad to say. Thats why so many foreign women love it here

Women in my country are spoiled and entitled mainly because 80% of the male population are simps sad to say. Thats why so many foreign women love it here
Oh sounds sadly. Btw do you watch guys on youtube like Kevin Samuels, Darius M? They talking about simps and entitled women often. Kevin Samuels is my favourite

Oh sounds sadly. Btw do you watch guys on youtube like Kevin Samuels, Darius M? They talking about simps and entitled women often. Kevin Samuels is my favourite
Fuck Kevin Samuels lol. I do agree with him about the man being the prize and that men like younger, slimmer women. I hate him cos his videos hit too close to home for me. I’m not slim, plus I’m not in my age prime anymore so his videos are too triggering for me. I don’t like how he publicly embarrasses black women either. But black women keep calling into his show- probably because they have a humiliation kink lol.

Fuck Kevin Samuels lol. I do agree with him about the man being the prize and that men like younger, slimmer women. I hate him cos his videos hit too close to home for me. I’m not slim, plus I’m not in my age prime anymore so his videos are too triggering for me. I don’t like how he publicly embarrasses black women either. But black women keep calling into his show- probably because they have a humiliation kink lol.
I like Kevin Samuels as a person. He is very smart. I'm watching him for improving my English also)
Your profile picture is good. Don't be shy!😏 Share with us some good photos😏

He's a great example of how intelligence and education are not mutually exclusive.

Dude's a joke.
Honestly. He’s educated but he’s still a fricking dumbass. Filled with hatred towards women especially black women just for existing. His channel is literally about ‘humbling’ black women cos he doesn’t think they deserve anything good. He told a single mom that she should stay with her abuser cos no other guy would want her cos she’s a single mom.

Honestly. He’s educated but he’s still a fricking dumbass. Filled with hatred towards women especially black women just for existing. His channel is literally about ‘humbling’ black women cos he doesn’t think they deserve anything good. He told a single mom that she should stay with her abuser cos no other guy would want her cos she’s a single mom.
Ok, sorry if made u angry by talking about him.

Back