White Wives Impregnated

"Impregnation centers": white women walk in and put their legs in stirrups though a hole in the wall. Many black bulls take turns fertilizing her and leave. She never sees their faces and has no idea who the f*ther is. Bonus points if she ears stockings and/or heels during fertilization to show her sluttiness to the world.
Love the idea!

I want my wife to have a black lover who tracks her cycle and tries to make her pregnant.

file-fyr1HoMwz6.png
This and other tools like it are really handy. We used to have to guess only with taking out basil body temp.

The wife should be doing this as you have to check your cervical mucus. You have to put your finger up inside you and check what it looks like. That's hard for a guy to do every day.

The one and only time I saw my wife with another man's cum dripping down her mouth and out of her pussy it made me go absolutely crazy. One of the only times I felt like I was about to bust instantly. I just imagine the guy's sperm swimming down her throat and up all her reproductive organs to fertilize her. Ultimate fantasy, for me.

"Impregnation centers": white women walk in and put their legs in stirrups though a hole in the wall. Many black bulls take turns fertilizing her and leave. She never sees their faces and has no idea who the f*ther is. Bonus points if she ears stockings and/or heels during fertilization to show her sluttiness to the world.
what a great idea we both love it

Does anyone else find the idea of a married white woman being impregnated by a black man erotic? Husbands, is the prospect of a black man impregnating your wife arousing? Wives, is the thought of a black man impregnating you exciting? Bulls, is the idea of planting your seed inside a married white woman's womb something you think about?

images

Does anyone else find the idea of a married white woman being impregnated by a black man erotic? Husbands, is the prospect of a black man impregnating your wife arousing? Wives, is the thought of a black man impregnating you exciting? Bulls, is the idea of planting your seed inside a married white woman's womb something you think about?

images
Bloody oath looking for regular hung BBC to get white wife pregnant during 3some in Australia until it works

wonderfull idea. we are upto it

Back