White Wives Impregnated

My wife is dating other guys but is on the pill, it's no secret that the pill is not 100% guaranteed and we agreed that if she gets pregnant by someone else she will give birth, she has a very bad attitude towards abortion. It's very sexy and humiliating for me to know that my wife could give birth to someone else. True, this can only be a baby from a white guy, since we have a problem with dark-skinned people.
bbc has its own allure

Does anyone else find the idea of a married white woman being impregnated by a black man erotic? Husbands, is the prospect of a black man impregnating your wife arousing? Wives, is the thought of a black man impregnating you exciting? Bulls, is the idea of planting your seed inside a married white woman's womb something you think about?

images
Definitely Getting my woman impregnated by a black guy would be a big turn on, That is why I am looking for a female for relationship or dating. I am in Northern California

My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white cunt . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that because she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
Beautiful blCk baby? Give me a break. They are ugly.

this part concerns me....... He may have that hidden resentment and it can manifest itself in how he treats that little one. He needs to love and cherish that little one 100%

everyone needs to be onboard before this happens. It should be left to a fantasy.

Accidents do happen, but not often.
You look like a very level headed woman. Let us get to know each other. Which location in California are you in? I am looking for a woman like you for relationship.

It is beyond erotic. What you really need to consider is this.. Your wife's family and your family will immediately know that your wife just gave birth to a baby that can not possibly be yours. Now they will likely confront the both of you obviously you cant lie and say you adopted. You certainly could try to say artificial insemination/ donor but that isn't good enough because if there were fertility issues that would lead to that they would more than likely know about the struggle and steps taken leading to that point. That story still leaves questions if you already have ******* together. And what do you tell your older children that just watched mommy throughout the pregnancy because: why is my new sibling mixed. I know mommy gave birth to it so it isn't my dads. Did mom cheat on dad? is dad going to leave her? why not? That is just the family and unless you do not have any family you associate with, you will have some explaining to do. Next there is all of you and your wife's friends plus that extended circle and let's not forget about coworkers and people throught the community. Everywhere you go with the baby esp when you are all out together as a family, people will be looking and instantly they will be passing some kind of judgement on you there will be whispers, Some of them will be puzzled, most will keep it to themselves but there will be a good number of them snickering and laughing at you and a rare Karen or curious person will ask about it. There will be one or two white wives and bitch husbands that will be absolutely envious. If you are into humiliation that can provide a lot of stimulation over the years and just wait because once they are in school and there are other parents, teachers and administrators to deal with every school year. The stress it can cause could easily tear apart a marriage and this stress might even build as her due date approaches. Combine all that with the hormones coursing through her body and anything could happen. Do Not Do It unless you are certain you and your lady can handle it and are 100% committed it because while it is erotic, and one hell of a fantasy/fetish to have, that baby is just that and is not your fetish.
I can say from experience that there is nothing fucking hotter than watching your sexy wife especially when you know she isn't on birth control and fertile having sex with another man. It was me that told her that evening on the way there how hot it would be if she went bareback that she could jump or he could pull out. It was me that went on and confessed to my wife that seeing her going bareback with another man was hot but the ultimate turn on for me would be seeing her have him cum inside her. I also told her that ii love watching her but that it would be so much Sexier that I really dreamed and wanted to see her with a black guy. When we got there and scoped the scene there were a couple of possible candidates but there was one that really got my attention and he was sexy black man. I begged her and did my best to talk her into it and talk him up. She had only been with whitebois and was raised by racists. I pointed out the problems that had caused her and she should go black out of principle and to say fuck you. She soon agreed and sent me to go see if he would be interested. Before i went and asked him to fuck my sexy wife there was another conversation about condoms so I gave them to her and again said it would be so hot to see you go without at least for a while but it is up to you baby I'm just excited. Fast forward and about an hour later after watching my wife go black for the first time ever just to please me, she also went bareback to give what I really wanted. I watched her have the best sex of her life that was a string of orgasms for her. About 35 minutes into fucking she was on top and was picking up the pace. He told her he was getting close then he said I'm going to cum baby which was her first then her final cue to jump off. Instead she picked up the speed and intensity. Going down hard to get it as deep as she could plus grinding into him with more ******* as slid down. He had on hand on barely on her hip but once it was obvious she wasn't jumping off and he began to cum both of his hands were gripped her hips to pull her in tighter. As she felt him start to cumming inside her she had the biggest orgasm and damn bear *******. It was the hottest thing I ever witnessed. She had lost control and reverted to a primal instinct to breed with a worthy male. There is nothing like watching your wife's stomach grow with another man's baby. Knowing it was black and everyone would know was a unique experience and she really stressed about her family. She thought I might leave over that. It was all on me. I was the one responsible for what happened. Everything she did that night was what i told her I wanted. She only carried out my fantasies to give me what i said I wanted/wished for in an effort to please me. She didn't choose him, I did. At that time she wouldn't even have considered giving it to or getting it from anyone of a different race. She wouldn't have went bareback or considered a creampie if i hadn't encouraged it. And none of that matters because if she wasn't trying to please me and give me something I really wanted she was content, happy and would have chose to be with me only, which is what she wanted.

It is beyond erotic. What you really need to consider is this.. Your wife's family and your family will immediately know that your wife just gave birth to a baby that can not possibly be yours. Now they will likely confront the both of you obviously you cant lie and say you adopted. You certainly could try to say artificial insemination/ donor but that isn't good enough because if there were fertility issues that would lead to that they would more than likely know about the struggle and steps taken leading to that point. That story still leaves questions if you already have ******* together. And what do you tell your older children that just watched mommy throughout the pregnancy because: why is my new sibling mixed. I know mommy gave birth to it so it isn't my dads. Did mom cheat on dad? is dad going to leave her? why not? That is just the family and unless you do not have any family you associate with, you will have some explaining to do. Next there is all of you and your wife's friends plus that extended circle and let's not forget about coworkers and people throught the community. Everywhere you go with the baby esp when you are all out together as a family, people will be looking and instantly they will be passing some kind of judgement on you there will be whispers, Some of them will be puzzled, most will keep it to themselves but there will be a good number of them snickering and laughing at you and a rare Karen or curious person will ask about it. There will be one or two white wives and bitch husbands that will be absolutely envious. If you are into humiliation that can provide a lot of stimulation over the years and just wait because once they are in school and there are other parents, teachers and administrators to deal with every school year. The stress it can cause could easily tear apart a marriage and this stress might even build as her due date approaches. Combine all that with the hormones coursing through her body and anything could happen. Do Not Do It unless you are certain you and your lady can handle it and are 100% committed it because while it is erotic, and one hell of a fantasy/fetish to have, that baby is just that and is not your fetish.
I can say from experience that there is nothing fucking hotter than watching your sexy wife especially when you know she isn't on birth control and fertile having sex with another man. It was me that told her that evening on the way there how hot it would be if she went bareback that she could jump or he could pull out. It was me that went on and confessed to my wife that seeing her going bareback with another man was hot but the ultimate turn on for me would be seeing her have him cum inside her. I also told her that ii love watching her but that it would be so much Sexier that I really dreamed and wanted to see her with a black guy. When we got there and scoped the scene there were a couple of possible candidates but there was one that really got my attention and he was sexy black man. I begged her and did my best to talk her into it and talk him up. She had only been with whitebois and was raised by racists. I pointed out the problems that had caused her and she should go black out of principle and to say fuck you. She soon agreed and sent me to go see if he would be interested. Before i went and asked him to fuck my sexy wife there was another conversation about condoms so I gave them to her and again said it would be so hot to see you go without at least for a while but it is up to you baby I'm just excited. Fast forward and about an hour later after watching my wife go black for the first time ever just to please me, she also went bareback to give what I really wanted. I watched her have the best sex of her life that was a string of orgasms for her. About 35 minutes into fucking she was on top and was picking up the pace. He told her he was getting close then he said I'm going to cum baby which was her first then her final cue to jump off. Instead she picked up the speed and intensity. Going down hard to get it as deep as she could plus grinding into him with more ******* as slid down. He had on hand on barely on her hip but once it was obvious she wasn't jumping off and he began to cum both of his hands were gripped her hips to pull her in tighter. As she felt him start to cumming inside her she had the biggest orgasm and damn bear *******. It was the hottest thing I ever witnessed. She had lost control and reverted to a primal instinct to breed with a worthy male. There is nothing like watching your wife's stomach grow with another man's baby. Knowing it was black and everyone would know was a unique experience and she really stressed about her family. She thought I might leave over that. It was all on me. I was the one responsible for what happened. Everything she did that night was what i told her I wanted. She only carried out my fantasies to give me what i said I wanted/wished for in an effort to please me. She didn't choose him, I did. At that time she wouldn't even have considered giving it to or getting it from anyone of a different race. She wouldn't have went bareback or considered a creampie if i hadn't encouraged it. And none of that matters because if she wasn't trying to please me and give me something I really wanted she was content, happy and would have chose to be with me only, which is what she wanted.
that is quiet a nice read!

I have been reading your posts about impregnating white married women. I think that the first consequence is really hot, but what are the consequences of the consequences. There are always going to be positives and negatives, push and pull factors. Let us say that the black bull, like you is a handsom dark athletic west african, which are the strongest people on earth, then that is a pull factor. Raising another mans offspring is a push factor. The only way to tipp the scales is probably with money. Black athletes have many pull factors, they are not only very tall and healthy, but have money to help raise their offspring.

Attachments

• bdsmlr-10640653-GAXuZfZj22.png
    bdsmlr-10640653-GAXuZfZj22.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 253
  • F_7gtz2WgAAn7Cp.jpeg
    F_7gtz2WgAAn7Cp.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 240
  • F_JjTomWIAAABuM.jpeg
    F_JjTomWIAAABuM.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 259
  • F-QuOVJWYAA5jlG.jpeg
    F-QuOVJWYAA5jlG.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 267
  • FjBACvDWQAEa6V-.jpeg
    FjBACvDWQAEa6V-.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 255
  • GA0vpWvXMAA9QVH.jpeg
    GA0vpWvXMAA9QVH.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 225
  • GArxcYoXwAAnq_Z.jpeg
    GArxcYoXwAAnq_Z.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 228
  • F_Tw7cxWkAAkA0U.jpeg
    F_Tw7cxWkAAkA0U.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 249
  • F_otkjoXIAAqkd8.jpeg
    F_otkjoXIAAqkd8.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 246
  • F_te8UMXsAA8Sj4.jpeg
    F_te8UMXsAA8Sj4.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 237
  • tumblr_p95gt4dhvO1wsic8xo1_640.jpg
    tumblr_p95gt4dhvO1wsic8xo1_640.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 248
  • 240451036_1745241045863821_1464022153354939882_n (1).jpg
    240451036_1745241045863821_1464022153354939882_n (1).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 273
I have been reading your posts about impregnating white married women. I think that the first consequence is really hot, but what are the consequences of the consequences. There are always going to be positives and negatives, push and pull factors. Let us say that the black bull, like you is a handsom dark athletic west african, which are the strongest people on earth, then that is a pull factor. Raising another mans offspring is a push factor. The only way to tipp the scales is probably with money. Black athletes have many pull factors, they are not only very tall and healthy, but have money to help raise their offspring.
great pictures! everything is correct cut for white cuckold

Back