• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was never into anal, and never gave it to her or any women. I thought I might like to try it but she was not into it. has done it with a few of her black men see sees. She says it is a wonderful treat but not something she wants every time or even often. Says there is discomfort and more so the next few days but that feeling of a man fully taking you in every way is amazing. She also is not likely to tell a lover no she wants to impress them and please them if she is with a man it is because he turns her on and she wants him to want her and enjoy her. So with her lovers while not often i have also never heard of or seen her say no. I have seen her have very powerful orgasms from anal.

Last edited:
Yes Please
full

A question for just about everyone in here, don't care if you're a hot wife, cuckold hubby or black bull: Is it true that a lot of white women/wives, always want to indulge in anal sex with their bulls, even though they haven't attempted it before?

I keep running into a lot of white women who talk about wanting to try it, and I just have to know if they seriously desire to be 'Blacked' in this too.
View attachment 21088
Certainly true in my wife’s case. She hated even my thumb up her bum. Now she spreads her granny cheeks for her Black master and begs to be buttfucked.

my wife loves anal , when talking about a threesome she said my only option will always be the ass she is afraid she will not be able to handle a BBC there and she would much enjoy it in the pussy and mouth

Back